PDA

View Full Version : anyone bough any reservoir caps or oil caps from ebay?

2k2mitsu
07-27-2004, 09:44 AM
if so, od the ralli art ones or hayame ones fit correctly? and another question.....does the eclipse and the galant have the exact same size reservior tanks? cause hayame makes some sick chrome ones for the clipse'

mike969mb
07-27-2004, 10:52 AM
bought a ralliart oil cap,its nice.

vic_v_jr
07-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Same thing here...bought an ebay Ralliart oil cover and it works better than my stock. no leaks so I just bought the radiator cap as well.

BIGMONEYDAY
07-27-2004, 01:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>if so, od the ralli art ones or hayame ones fit correctly? and another question.....does the eclipse and the galant have the exact same size reservior tanks? cause hayame makes some sick chrome ones for the clipse'</div>

Well 2K2, you've found out my secret...lol. Actually me and a couple of other members here have been looking at the Hayame caps for a while now, and actually order a few of them. Good news is that they look sick as hell, bad news is that NONE of them fit. These caps were made to fit the 2G Eclipse(95-99 turbo and NA models) reservoirs and not the 3G's. All the caps well just enought off not to fit any of the covers. However, I think if we tried contacting Hayame directly along with the 3G club and the Stratus/Sebring clubs out there, maybe they could come out with some that fits out cars, since we all share the same engine. But if that falls through, keep your fingers crossed, I might have something for us in a couple of months. :wink: ....(ssssh top secret plans)