PDA

View Full Version : Bumper insert, question!!!

Livn2sk8
07-27-2004, 09:09 PM
I need to pull my front and rear bumpers this weekend, in order to straighten out a few things due to some fender benders.

I was thinking, as long as i'm in there, anything I should remove, ie.. bumper inserts? ya know, i'm sure there is some weight reduction there, and really? what kind of protection do they add? Anyways, just a question, I don't want any "Hate" comments in return....thanks!

seth98esT
07-27-2004, 09:52 PM
I think the "bumper reinforcement" helps a ton! I got into a small fender bender last year and it didnt do much to my car but I had the BR in. If I didnt have it in, Im sure damage would have reache the radiator...

pinoyesv6
07-27-2004, 10:02 PM
yea same here. i've hit so many handicap parking signs with my front bumper, rushing to get to where im going. and without that, i probably would have ripped my bumper cover already. i like it cuz it limits the deflection of the bumper cover.

Livn2sk8
07-27-2004, 10:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's great....
why are you hitting handicap signs? and please don't take offense but, are you handicapped? if not, why are you parking in handicapped parking spots? HAHAHA!!!

pinoyesv6
07-27-2004, 10:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

that's great....
why are you hitting handicap signs? and please don't take offense but, are you handicapped? if not, why are you parking in handicapped parking spots? HAHAHA!!!</div>

i be taking my grandma around places. like to the store, or to the doctors. thats when i be using the permit. its good too cuz the spaces are like extra wide so you are pretty clear from door dings.