PDA

View Full Version : Bolts - Screws - ETC

rfpa1
08-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Does any one have a good source for the bolts we use in our cars. My car have something about bolts, they are breaking all over. Some with rust some just snap. I am becoming a fixture at an ACE Hardware that have 5 and 6 level bolts, but they only sell in small quantities and no discount.

pinoyesv6
08-04-2004, 07:44 PM
you try them online dealers? if you're buying in bulk then you might save some money that way since the discount will offset the price for shipping if you buy enough. and you'll start to save money if you buy even more.

rfpa1
08-04-2004, 07:47 PM
if is the mitsu dealers, they do not want to sell bolts. I already asked 3 that I use.

Iam looking at ebay and some place in jersey that a friend told me about. He will be getting the address for me soon.

pinoyesv6
08-04-2004, 07:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rfpa1)</div><div class='quotemain'>if is the mitsu dealers, they do not want to sell bolts. Â* I already asked 3 that I use. Â*

Iam looking at ebay and some place in jersey that a friend told me about. Â*He will be getting the address for me soon.</div>

try the online ones. mitsubishi does package the bolts for sale. i know when they were rebuilding my car there were all these lil baggies of bolts and part number for them.

brandon
08-05-2004, 07:30 AM
I hear the 5 finger discount at Home Depot is pretty cheap...