PDA

View Full Version : Which fog bulb to match a NOKYA artic purple headlight?

Gladiator
08-20-2004, 02:12 AM
I got a 90w/100 for the headlights and I like how it looks. I want to match my foglights with it but what should I get?

Perferbly higher voltage than stock? Would that melt anything since I know my headlight housing is fine with a 90w bulb in them.

What bulbs are our headlights? So I can scour ebay as well hehe
thank you

SilverDragonGTZ
08-20-2004, 02:39 AM
well, fog bulbs are #893's....personally i didnt like my nokya purples...i went back to my silverstars....which for light output (not color) the silverstars were the best replacement bulbs...i never got the chance to try polarg or raybrig...but polarg and raybrig are some of the most expensive non-HID bulbs out there that i've seen....PIAA is up there too...just get some silverstar 893's or hyper white 893s...i dont think they make purple 893s....might be wrong though

pinoyesv6
08-20-2004, 08:55 AM
the headlights are the h4 and the fogs are 893.

but yea, i'd also be careful with the fogs. try to stay as close to the stock wattage as possible or get new aftermarket housings since many people have problems with aftermarket fog light bulbs and the stock housings. the problem is that over time because of the extra heat the aftermarket bulbs put out, the fog light housing tends to bubble up.