PDA

View Full Version : Hood Pin, OPINION!!!

Livn2sk8
08-27-2004, 05:44 PM
OPINIONS!!!

my stock hood is bent...tweaked just a bit, it stays down....on one side...the other...is up about 1/4 of an inch.....i'm thinking of putting hood pins on it, to hold it all down flush....so..the question is....(and not that I really care what you guys think https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif )

is it stupid to put hood pins, on a stock hood?

(by the way, i'm buying the evo hood from Erac1ng the second it comes out)

why not wait for the hood? (in case this comes up) because, it's annoying to push on my hood everymorning, in fear, that...it MIGHT come open doing 90 on the freeway..!

pinoyesv6
08-27-2004, 05:51 PM
i dont' think its stupid because you have a good reason for having them. putting them on jsut because might be stupid but putting them on because you need to isn't.

i think it'll look cleaner than the chains and bungee cords other people use.

peanotation
08-27-2004, 06:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think it'll look cleaner than the chains and bungee cords other people use.</div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif yeah. if you need them, get them. just be prepared to take some shit from people.

ChikagoGTZ
08-27-2004, 06:31 PM
Or you can put 4 hood pins in....hehe

Livn2sk8
08-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Thanks everyone, glad to hear your opinions!

ArtyG
08-28-2004, 01:36 AM
4 hood pins are playa...i'm workin' on puttin' my own in soon...

...4-hood-pin club reppin!!!! 8)

peanotation
08-28-2004, 02:17 AM
4 hood pins are playa...i'm workin' on puttin' my own in soon...

...4-hood-pin club reppin!!!! 8)

:TGC: :doubleup:

Mindless
08-28-2004, 11:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(agrsv7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>4 hood pins are playa...i'm workin' on puttin' my own in soon...

...4-hood-pin club reppin!!!! 8)</div>

:TGC: :doubleup:</div>

hahaha

Livn2sk8
08-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey Mindless, hope you like my new avatar, due to a Moderators concern, I had to get rid of the girl with the incredible booty. Sorry fellas, no more for ya.

Mindless
08-28-2004, 04:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Mindless, hope you like my new avatar, due to a Moderators concern, I had to get rid of the girl with the incredible booty. Â*Sorry fellas, no more for ya.</div>

Yeah its good....still like vida's ass better, big titties will suffice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>due to a Moderators concern, I had to get rid of the girl with the incredible booty. Â*</div>

Why? We're all grown around here.......geez :roll:

Livn2sk8
08-28-2004, 08:54 PM
I guess there was some concern with people viewing this messageboard in the workplace. Perhaps they look, and the boss walks by, and sees this guy looking on this website and there is a big nice round booty on the screen, and he gets fired.....

my reply - "why are they playing on websites at work anyways?"

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

as you can see, I gave in!

JiP
08-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Hey Mindless, hope you like my new avatar, due to a Moderators concern, I had to get rid of the girl with the incredible booty. Sorry fellas, no more for ya.

Yeah its good....still like vida's ass better, big titties will suffice.

due to a Moderators concern, I had to get rid of the girl with the incredible booty.

Why? We're all grown around here.......geez :roll:

betcha if you had a guys naked ass as ur avatar they wouldnt bitch.

pinoyesv6
08-30-2004, 05:59 AM

and you'd really liek to see that huh? i know i wouldn't. if i wanted to see a guys naked ass, i'd look behind me and look at my own.

Danger DANJ
08-30-2004, 07:22 AM

That's not necessarily true. I had an avatar of Mr. Bean's penis flopping around under his underwear and even though I wasn't forced to take it down, many people here didn't like it. I guess it was kind of disturbing. Anyway, I gladly took it down. It's no big deal.

Also, I surf at work all the time, and I wouldn't want my boss seeing anything like that. Don't be jealous people because some of us can get some free time at work to surf the web. Actually, my boss is pretty cool, she wouldn't really care.