PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and for good... i think

HeadAche
09-29-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey bro welcome back....

Fishboy55
09-29-2002, 06:56 PM
Welcome Back Nick. Good choice on keeping the G ride and in coming back to TGC!

Chip

Tiller
09-29-2002, 07:01 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(designmanfx)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Anyways, so did anyone miss me? ehehe</div>

nope...

BGR
09-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Damn bro, I removed your pictures from the Gallery and also removed the SpeedandStyle.com club discount info. I thought you was Audi like a M.F.

designmanfx
09-29-2002, 07:47 PM
Damn bro, I removed your pictures from the Gallery and also removed the SpeedandStyle.com club discount info. I thought you was Audi like a M.F.

nah, i have just been very busy and jet lagged bouncing around our fair nation.

ahhhhh about audi... nahhh i like when my tail lights work! :-D

and yea, i was + + close to getting something else.. upgrading or whatever but i had to kick my arse, i'd miss my G too much, and time to focus on bigger and more important things, if you know what im saying

TJC
09-29-2002, 08:50 PM
You're most welcomed here and glad you're back to join us again.

Censee
09-29-2002, 09:21 PM
hey designman i saw ure ride at the fast and the furious 2 casting.i went there with another tgc member.did u happen to see a silver 8g and a white 7g???

designmanfx
09-29-2002, 09:50 PM
hey designman i saw ure ride at the fast and the furious 2 casting.i went there with another tgc member.did u happen to see a silver 8g and a white 7g???

to be honest it was too hot to walk around... i was chillin in the CTR most of the time watching tv

Why didn't you say wassup?

Censee
09-29-2002, 09:58 PM
well everytime me and my friend went by ure car no one was there.we went there like 20 times but never saw anyone inside or near ure car.hopefully we can all meet up sometime

designmanfx
09-29-2002, 10:11 PM
well everytime me and my friend went by ure car no one was there.we went there like 20 times but never saw anyone inside or near ure car.hopefully we can all meet up sometime

Hmmm, should have yelled... WHO OWNS THIS P.O.S. Galant!!... I'm sure someone would have got me, that whole strings of cars were my buddies... the 'charged miata, 'charged prelude, boosting si, 02 ctr, yellow Is... i wasn't very far from the car. I just don't pay it very much attention especially in that kind of heat!

Censee
09-29-2002, 10:14 PM
did any of ure friends get in??i dont know how the hell they were judging cars,my friend went there with a stock honda accord,just rims,and they picked him,i was like wtf?? but watever ,i dont know if mr.singleton knows much about cars.

MBR01
09-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Why does your AVI have dark rims in it? I thought you had alloy and gold 19's?

designmanfx
09-29-2002, 10:55 PM
did any of ure friends get in??i dont know how the hell they were judging cars,my friend went there with a stock honda accord,just rims,and they picked him,i was like wtf?? but watever ,i dont know if mr.singleton knows much about cars.

no comment on Singleton's knowledge.

alot of cars choosen were ass... we all got our pics taken https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

designmanfx
09-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Why does your AVI have dark rims in it? I thought you had alloy and gold 19's?

i've had a few different wheels on my car.

i only show the last two in the AVI.

Arospeed RSGT 19" GunMetal
Axis Neo 19" Gold w/ polished lip