PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see this!!!!!!!!!

Christian
09-29-2002, 09:34 PM
I got last months Nopi catalog with my super street and i was looking threw it and i saw headers for the 2001 4cyl. eclipse from Greedy!!!!!!!!! after i clean my plants i went on their web site and i didn't see the headers there. Am i the only one that notice this let me know if i am dreaming or are they out there.

pinoyesv6
09-29-2002, 09:52 PM
i'd email greddy. last i heard they weren't making them...but i'd email them to make sure.

Fishboy55
09-29-2002, 10:03 PM
I'd buy RPW's.

Lazarus
09-29-2002, 10:17 PM
I'd buy RPW's.

Your already did buy the RPWs.The application could be a typo. but I agree with Pinoy. Email them because I saw some APC reverse indiglo gauges for a pod that looked exactly like the ones I have but when I went to look for it online it wasn't there. in fact it still isn't. best to Call/Email Greddy. Hold on to your Wallet though.

pinoyesv6
09-29-2002, 10:23 PM
well the reson i say to call is because i remember they had the eclipse GT listed too didn't they. well sum1 caleld about that and they were cancelled cuz greddy couldn't make a set that would be carb approved. uhm other companies gave up on the I4 cuz they didn't want to make various sets for each year for the 3g eclipse since the different years had something a lil different..

Lazarus
09-29-2002, 10:31 PM
uhm other companies gave up on the I4 cuz they didn't want to make various sets for each year for the 3g eclipse since the different years had something a lil different..

On the Engine? or as far as spacing in the Bay?

pinoyesv6
09-29-2002, 10:34 PM
uhm other companies gave up on the I4 cuz they didn't want to make various sets for each year for the 3g eclipse since the different years had something a lil different..

On the Engine? or as far as spacing in the Bay?

i think its near the downpipe...

Lazarus
09-29-2002, 10:50 PM
ok. Were there any changes to the galant As well? If so or if not wouldn't that have an affect on out Headers as well?

pinoyesv6
09-29-2002, 10:55 PM
ok. Were there any changes to the galant As well? If so or if not wouldn't that have an affect on out Headers as well?

yea remember all the fitment issues with the kamikaze headers....thats what im talking about

Lazarus
09-29-2002, 11:03 PM
Ahhhh I gotcha now. Good info to know.

Black2k1GTZ
09-30-2002, 12:30 PM
That would be great if they made a set of headers that would fit the 4cyl Eclipse/Galant...but if you really wanna pay greddy prices then go ahead. Like Chip said...the RPW's are cheap and proven as to the quality of the product itself!!!!!!

MArc :mg: