PDA

View Full Version : Problems in my car.... Need help..

darylvia
09-10-2004, 11:46 PM
Hey guys the other day I opened the hood looking for the spark plugs and I did not see them. Please let me know where they are at.

I am having problems, when I make a hard stop or go over a speed bump a little faster than normal, there is something like under the driver seat or under the pedals that sounds like something is breaking, like a clak, it started to become common and I have not idea on what it is.

I also need to replace the engine mounts, any web-site where I can get those???

Thanks a lot for the help

verywhite01
09-11-2004, 03:27 AM
The clack you hear may be your swey bar links.

sho-tyme
09-11-2004, 07:15 AM
hey i think its your sway bar well almost positive and your spark plug are under the coil packs on top of the engine/valve cover( man i hope this is a joke) :shock:

sho-tyme
09-11-2004, 07:15 AM
as far as the motormount goto autozone or something

darylvia
09-17-2004, 12:28 PM
If it is the sway bar, where can I get it, and can I do it myself or do I need to take it to a shop?

Since I post the original message, it had only happened (the noise, clap) like twice. I dont know whats going on. Oh, the spark plugs, I still can't find it. I have a friend that has a V6 and he knows where they are in his car, but took a look a mine, and could not find it.

thanks

sho-tyme
09-17-2004, 01:13 PM
im sry its not your sway bar its your sway bar link and you can only get them at a dealer and goto my cardomain page and look ate the engine pick or go look at your car the is a gray valve cover(4cyl) then there are 2 coils and then 2 wires that come of of them follow the 2 wires when you get to the end pull it out the plug is down there that takes care of the 2 easy ones now the other 2 are under the coil packs remove the bolts that wold them and pull them off i put a pic on my domain page that is illastrated for you hope it helps and for the sway bar youll need to know what side it is[/img]