PDA

View Full Version : Body Kit?

MitsuBoyGalant
09-12-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm thinking about getting the tigershark body kit from erac1ng, but I wanted to know about the installation. Should I get a shop to do it or is it not so much of a hasle for me to do it myself?

Censee
09-12-2004, 10:15 PM
its just a couple of nuts and bolts,,not rocket science......but since a shop is painting the kit,might as well let them install it..

Z
09-12-2004, 10:54 PM
its just a couple of nuts and bolts,,not rocket science......but since a shop is painting the kit,might as well let them install it..

actually dawg, i heard the front goes pretty easy, back is tight but sides are short. so sides will give you a hard time, but could be done on your own

Censee
09-13-2004, 01:43 PM

actually dawg, i heard the front goes pretty easy, back is tight but sides are short. so sides will give you a hard time, but could be done on your own

my sides werent short,,,,maybe i got lucky

pinoyesv6
09-13-2004, 02:48 PM
i'd do a test fit before you get it painted. if you don't have any fitment issues then you can just get it painted and put it on yourself.

if you are having fitment issues (body kits are never perfect) and you can't fix it yourself then thats the time for the shop to modify the kit and put it on for you.

MitsuBoyGalant
09-13-2004, 07:05 PM
If the side skirts end up being to short what would i need to do to fix that problem. The thing is i dont think i have any shops that will work with body kits.

J
09-13-2004, 07:08 PM
where do you live. i'm sure someone knows of a shop in your area

soadknot
09-14-2004, 05:29 PM
hey censee what kind of fog lights are those or what size. i have that kit and need some

Censee
09-14-2004, 06:25 PM
If the side skirts end up being to short what would i need to do to fix that problem. The thing is i dont think i have any shops that will work with body kits.

prolly cut it in half then extend the lil bit it needs....depends on how short they really are....

Censee
09-14-2004, 06:26 PM
hey censee what kind of fog lights are those or what size. i have that kit and need some 4 inch round