PDA

View Full Version : p chip

2k2mitsu
09-30-2002, 03:55 PM
how much power does a p chip add, and what websites or dealers have them for our car??

Ghost Beat
09-30-2002, 06:55 PM
dont know how many its gona add diff chips do diff amounts but ill tell you what most people are gona tell you your not gona see anything huge a chip usualy comes after atleast some mods dont know if you have anything but if you dont you should get the basics like intake headers that sorta stuff the chip would tie all thse togheter and give you more than it would on a stock engine if you are on a stock one

pinoyesv6
09-30-2002, 07:05 PM
don't waste ur money on a chip. uhm if i recall jet makes the chip and it costs about 400 dollars. uhm its programmed to the mods u currently have. so if u have a lack of mods and u mod up, u won't get the most out of ur chip. save it for later. for 400 dollars u can get headers or other mods. or even to tell u the truth something like an AFC, some thing that u can control and tune constantly as u mod up your car

HeadAche
09-30-2002, 09:31 PM
don't waste ur money on a chip. uhm if i recall jet makes the chip and it costs about 400 dollars. uhm its programmed to the mods u currently have. so if u have a lack of mods and u mod up, u won't get the most out of ur chip. save it for later. for 400 dollars u can get headers or other mods. or even to tell u the truth something like an AFC, some thing that u can control and tune constantly as u mod up your car

I agree with Pinoy on this 100%..

methkilab
10-11-2002, 11:39 AM
the chip costs around 348 and u can get them at nopi.com and just go to the nopi store...u can find them there.

BGR
10-11-2002, 11:47 AM
If you visit NOPI at least help TGC out by visiting OUR Online Nopi store. The link can be found in my signature. Thank you. - BGR

99GalantOn18s
10-12-2002, 02:35 PM
what about the v-force? its the lil box with the knob on it? i looked at it on the webpage and it said it gives a 9% gain... not bad... i'm proberly runnin around 170hp right now... so 9% would be like another 15hp right??

GalantT3
10-12-2002, 02:49 PM
If your getting a supercharger do you think the jet chip is a good idea or not needed?

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 03:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'>If your getting a supercharger do you think the jet chip is a good idea or not needed?</div>

a chip is always a good idea. but you won't get much out of it if your car isn't turned correctly or you have a lack of mods to back the chip up...

99GalantOn18s
10-13-2002, 05:44 PM
ok i gotta injen CAI, a'pexi N1, aem power pulleys... what more would i need in order to get a chip??? i was thinkin headers, catalytic converter, and fuel pressure regulator then chip??

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 05:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99GalantOn18s)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok i gotta injen CAI, a'pexi N1, aem power pulleys... what more would i need in order to get a chip??? i was thinkin headers, catalytic converter, and fuel pressure regulator then chip??</div>

chip should be the last mod...i mean 400-600 is alot, you can do some serious shit with that kinda money and give u more power than a chip would give u @ the moment.

i mean whats so good about a chip that every1 wants it so quickly. i mean think about this, you can get a chip @ any time. but once u get another mod to add to your mod list, u can pretty much say that 400-600 dollars u spent on a chip goodbye cuz ur gonna want to retune ur chip to include that new mod...or your not gonna get the best outa the cup