PDA

View Full Version : RPW Throttle Bodies

Stylin_G
10-07-2004, 01:25 PM
I was just wondering if anyone know more about these.. it seems like they have an oversized single, a quad, twin, and a six-pack. I just want to know if these are worth it considering I'm planning to go FI within 3-4yrs or so. I was also wondering which one I'll benefit from.. Thanks

pinoyesv6
10-07-2004, 05:18 PM
how much money did u plan on spending? once you get multiple throttle bodies, according to rpw you're gonna have to get some kinda fuel management system. and that can start to cost money.

i haven't seen the gains on rpw's oversized single but i've seen otehrs and the gains haven't really been that much on a n/a car. you might just want to hold back for a lil bit.

Stylin_G
10-07-2004, 05:28 PM
how much money did u plan on spending? once you get multiple throttle bodies, according to rpw you're gonna have to get some kinda fuel management system. and that can start to cost money.

i haven't seen the gains on rpw's oversized single but i've seen otehrs and the gains haven't really been that much on a n/a car. you might just want to hold back for a lil bit.

well... right now I'm just generating a mod list of what I need and see if theres anything that I need when I go FI. I'm just looking for ways to squeeze as much HP outta my 4 banger as possible as well as benefit from these parts... I just don't want to get a part that I think i need, and as a result it does absolutly crap.. thats all, I'm not looking to start spending now. I'm more so of looking at your opinions at this point.

DryBear
10-07-2004, 05:50 PM
You might want to check out the Club 3G Florida forums forced induction section - they have a bunch of boosted 3Gs (including the 4 bangers) so they may be able to help.
http://club3gfl.com/forum/ ('http://club3gfl.com/forum/')

Stylin_G
10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
hey thanks for the info, I checked them out and boy do they have alot of info on going FI. :shock:
but I'm not really looking for anything to go FI anytime soon, I already have an idea of what I'm planning on doing and getting.. sorry I should have made it clearer. I just wanted to know if this Throttle body is worth it for my G when i plan on going FI. I've been hearing alot of Proflows bored out TB but not much on RPW.. I just wanted to know if this is a decent TB or I might just go with Proflows design.