PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard of a Micro Compressor?

naughtika
10-14-2004, 11:19 AM
has anyone have heard or used this thing

http://micro-compressor.com/products.html ('http://micro-compressor.com/products.html')

does it actually work?

brandon
10-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Looks to me like another amazing product... just like the Tornado, and that new Weapon R technology... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

10-14-2004, 01:48 PM
» Easy to fix (no modification on original engine)
» Cheaper price compare with different types of compressor with similar functions
» Maximizes energy
» Saving your fuel up to 35%
» Improve spark plug life
» Improve torque
» Increases car engine power +35%
» Environment friendly
» Smoother running engine, by promoting a more complete combustion
» The combustion of the air and fuel mixture is more complete compare
with the engine without micro compressor.
» No need any supported accessories (can function well independently)
» All the components inside the micro compressor function 100% mechanically
» Won't make any noise to your engine
» Won't cause any side effect to your engine
» Small size component (compatible with all kind of engine)
Please tell me everyone sees what is wrong with this product. I'd like to see them prove a single one of these claims. Is it time for another 3 and a half page tech post by yours truly, Drew? Maybe...

keithert
10-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Sounds interesting, but unlikey to work.

http://www.fuelsaving.info/debunk.htm ('http://www.fuelsaving.info/debunk.htm')

brandon
10-14-2004, 02:57 PM
» Cheaper price compare with different types of compressor with similar functions
» Maximizes energy
» Improve torque
» Environment friendly
Please tell me everyone sees what is wrong with this product. I'd like to see them prove a single one of these claims. Is it time for another 3 and a half page tech post by yours truly, Drew? Maybe...

NO, please god, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

haha

josh_877
10-14-2004, 03:41 PM
» Maximizes energy
» Improve torque
» Environment friendly

haha

The "G" in God, should always be capitalized.

10-14-2004, 03:44 PM

haha
rofl.
I was going to call them and ask them to explain this system to me over the phone, but they didn't list a phone number. Then I was going to email them, but they didn't list an email. Apparently they're based out of Singapore or Malaysia or one of those places.

BlankMan
10-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Serious. But if you got them on the phone - you wouldn't them to explain it to you, anyway. Did you see their written English? How bad do you think the spoken English will be...?

K

10-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Serious. But if you got them on the phone - you wouldn't them to explain it to you, anyway. Did you see their written English? How bad do you think the spoken English will be...?

K
very true.

naughtika
10-14-2004, 05:48 PM
so you guys think this is just another 'gadget'? hehehe would be nice if it does actually work, right?

Mante
10-14-2004, 06:08 PM
so you guys think this is just another 'gadget'? hehehe would be nice if it does actually work, right?

Understatement of the week goes to......Naughtika

GalantGuy96
10-14-2004, 07:37 PM
man, this is obviously fake, the people that created have no idea what they are talking about, and i can prove it.
look at this info i found on a mercedes benz kompressor page:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
What is a Kompressor System? Â*

An internal combustion engine can be viewed as a sophisticated air pump. Air is drawn into a cylinder along with a proportional amount of fuel. The mixture is compressed, ignited and expelled. The exploding air and fuel mixture is the source of the engine's power. The amount of power an engine makes is generally directly proportional to the engine's displacement. Displacement describes the cumulative volume of all the engine's cylinders. The bigger the engine's displacement, the higher the power the engine produces. Â*
Herein lies the problem: an engine can only draw in as much air as the atmosphere allows. The world we live in is under what is referred to as atmospheric pressure- not vacuum, not positive pressure.

A kompressor system forces more air and fuel into a cylinder than it could take in under atmospheric conditions. The more fuel and air in a cylinder, when ignited, the more powerful the resulting explosion. If you force 50% more air into a 3.2 liter engine it performs like a 4.8 liter engine! Â*
But what about fuel economy? A 4.8 liter standard engine will certainly use more fuel than a 3.2 liter standard engine. The kompressor is only forcing more air into the engine when you want it to! During light throttle applications like idle and cruise the kompressor is bypassed so the engine behaves as it would normally. Having a kompressor on an engine is like having two engines in one vehicle, 4.8 liter power when you want it, 3.2 liter economy the rest of the time. Â*</div>
http://www.mbautowerks.com/performance/kleemann.html ('http://www.mbautowerks.com/performance/kleemann.html')

this micro compressor page is exactly word for word the same thing as the mercedes site.

also this "product" is called the exact same thing as the mercedes benz "kompressor", they just spelled it right, and put a micro in front of it.
they took all the "kompressors" in the page, and changed it to "micro compressor".

so theres your proff, its bull shit. :twisted:

brandon
10-15-2004, 07:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>» Easy to fix (no modification on original engine)
» Maximizes energy
» Improve torque
» Environment friendly
» The combustion of the air and fuel mixture is more complete compare Â*
Â* Â*with the engine without micro compressor.
» Small size component (compatible with all kind of engine)</div>
Please tell me everyone sees what is wrong with this product. I'd like to see them prove a single one of these claims. Is it time for another 3 and a half page tech post by yours truly, Drew? Maybe...</div>

haha</div>

The "G" in God, should always be capitalized.</div>

Not in my book. :firedevil: haha

What if I was referring to a Greek god?

10-15-2004, 11:29 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>man, this is obviously fake, the people that created have no idea what they are talking about, and i can prove it.
look at this info i found on a mercedes benz kompressor page:</div>

ROFL! That's great! Good find man!