PDA

View Full Version : Guys my Freaking transmission went need help!!!!!!!!!!!

juan18_c
10-17-2004, 08:43 PM
hey guys sat night i was hanging out going to a party when i was doin about 15 mile/hr when all of a sudden my rpms dropped n then i put my foot onm the gas n nuthing . Tried shifting to other gears n nothin my car was On everything else worked but my g wont move in any other gear even reverse . did tranny oil change 3 day ago n now this shit happens . Need a lil hand PLease help? any clues on what ould have happened ? my cousin said it could have been just the cable that shifts the gears ? how would i know? thanx a million guys

TWISTED II
10-17-2004, 08:50 PM
did you remember to put the trans fluid back in? lol.

and thats another galant trans gone.

peanotation
10-17-2004, 08:54 PM
now you can 5spd swap for 1/3 of the price

8ggalant
10-17-2004, 09:25 PM
or just buy mine (if u have a 4cyl) has 61k on it just flushed be4 i swapped it out...no slippin...already crated and ready to go

juan18_c
10-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Thanx alot twisted II . but i did a transmission fluid change 4 days ago n now this freaking crap happens. now peanotation u said sumthing about a 5 speed shift ? where or how can i get it ? n how much will it run me i just hope that my v6's tranny gear wire snapped n thats it but DAMN! i Wanna SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

juan18_c
10-18-2004, 09:57 AM
have you guys heard about tranny's going bad without any pre-symptoms like slippin cuz mine just went all of a sudden? Or u think that it was caused cuz of two whack ass burn out's that i did? :cry:

pinoyesv6
10-18-2004, 01:08 PM
are you sure you did the tranny oil change right??

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 06:03 AM
yeah i took my g to giffy lube so maybe those bitches messed me up

tolowbass
10-19-2004, 06:44 AM
no jiffy lube has the right mitsubishi tranny oil. everywhere i went said u have to take it to the dealer to have it changed. or you can buy the mitsu oil and bring it in to have it changed.

HeadAche
10-19-2004, 08:15 AM
Damn, whats that 2 tranny is the past couple days. What are you people doing 2 them? Granted i went from auto to manual but still, i had my reasons. I dunno bro, maybe the used the wrong tranny fluid and it burnt the syncro's. I would call them and speak to their manager and blame them for the problem.. hope you kept the receipt.

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 08:15 AM
tolowbass
so u think i got fucking screwed by those pricks?
cuz if it is like that ima kick their ass

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 08:17 AM
yeah i got the reciept u think that i can get them to pay for that shit cuz rite now im freaking broke

pinoyesv6
10-19-2004, 08:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah i got the reciept u think that i can get them to pay for that shit cuz rite now im freaking broke</div>

if they did put in the wrong fluid and thats the reason for your tranny dying then yea you can blame them. but trust me, they won't pay for it without a fight.

tolowbass
10-19-2004, 11:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>tolowbass
cuz if it is like that ima kick their ass</div>
YEAH MAN THAT F'ING BITES. THE ONLY PLACE TO GET THE RIGHT TRANNY FLUID( FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD) IS THE DEALER. ITS GONNA BE REALLY HARD TO GET THEM TO PAY FOR IT. HAVE IT TOWED TO THE DEALER AND SEE IF THEY CAN VERIFY THAT IT WAS DUE TO THE WRONG OIL AND IF SO HAVE THE TECH PUT IT IN WRITTING.

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 12:06 PM
Yeah baby i might have a chance today ill be talking to a dealer now that mitsubishi offers a 5/yr 60thou warranty lets see what they say now those asswhipes! CROSS YOUR FINGERS N PRAY FOR ME GUYS!

10-19-2004, 12:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>tolowbass
Ok, hardass, calm down for a second here. How did you do your "whack-ass burnouts?" Did you neutral drop the car into spinning? If so, the Jiffy lube guys are the least of your problems. Besides, you're never going to get anything out of them. You took your car there for their transmission fluid change, and they gave you what you paid for. If you wanted it done right, do it yourself. Before you go off trying to kick some guy's ass for doing his job, sit down and think for a minute about how this could very well be your own damn fault.

01GalantLSV6
10-19-2004, 02:10 PM
::claps::

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
10-19-2004, 02:21 PM
MAN, theres alotta this shit goin on huh? must be something in the air. Mine went on Friday. All fixed now. But i feel 4 ya man. I cant help ya, cause i dunno n-e-thing bout these stupid transmissions. But Good luck to u man!!

peanotation
10-19-2004, 02:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>tolowbass
Ok, hardass, calm down for a second here. How did you do your "whack-ass burnouts?" Did you neutral drop the car into spinning? If so, the Jiffy lube guys are the least of your problems. Besides, you're never going to get anything out of them. You took your car there for their transmission fluid change, and they gave you what you paid for. If you wanted it done right, do it yourself. Before you go off trying to kick some guy's ass for doing his job, sit down and think for a minute about how this could very well be your own damn fault.</div>

true. also, if it was THEIR fault for sure, you are not going to get them to pay for it without fighting your ass off. you'll have to spend months taking it up with the headquarters/corporate department, and they might even drag you to court. you can't just walk in and have one of the douche bag mechanics give you a check for 2 grand.

i dont know when people will learn, Jiffy Lube is the place to go if you dont like your car. i have had numerous friends completely fucked over by jiffy lube, they're really good at putting windshield washer fluid into your coolant reservoir. take your car to jiffy lube if you want to break it.

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 04:37 PM
in response to mR scootinintegra, ur a lame ass u think that im gonna go kick some one's ass for real for some shit like that? I know they are just doing their job i was just talking smack soryy if u slow enough not to catch on bro im sorry i apologize to you. ....oh yeah n by the way the burn outs where made not from being in neutral; drama queen, they where done the proper way ! lil hand brake here,.. lil gas there ,.. lil spin up in here and everywhere !

juan18_c
10-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Well at least some good news in im getting it done by the dealer now that my G qulified for the 5 yr/60k mile warranty , going in for surgery tom.

10-19-2004, 09:34 PM
in response to mR scootinintegra, ur a lame ass u think that im gonna go kick some one's ass for real for some shit like that? I know they are just doing their job i was just talking smack soryy if u slow enough not to catch on bro im sorry i apologize to you. ....oh yeah n by the way the burn outs where made not from being in neutral; drama queen, they where done the proper way ! lil hand brake here,.. lil gas there ,.. lil spin up in here and everywhere !
In response to Mr. juan18_c's cunning retort:

tolowbass
cuz if it is like that ima kick their ass

In that instance, you sound like a typical 16 year old know-nothing hardass. In fact, I'm willing to bet you exemplify at least a couple of qualities of a typical ricer hardass. But that's beside the point.

When you say "ima kick their ass" seriously, how is someone supposed to take it? Especially from someone like you, who has no standing on this site whatsoever, and has said nothing but "I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm so mad I could scream, so let's blame Jiffy Lube for the problem!" Instead of jumping on here screaming about how it's all Jiffy Lube's fault, why don't you just fix the problem, retard? It's not too difficult to figure out what's wrong with a tranny, even if it just means taking it to somebody who actually does know something about cars (i.e., not Jiffy Lube).
Realize that they're not going to pay, especially after hearing about your burnouts and (I'm making an assumption here) your retarded, aggressive driving. I'm very willing to bet you tear that car to pieces. If you even took this to court or anything like that, they will have people there willing to take apart your tranny to show you how YOU fucked it up and they didn't. I've heard of Jiffy Lube getting away with not putting oil back in people's cars and siezing the engine up; it's not going to be hard for them to beat down some mentally handicapped 16 year old with his first car who doesn't want to let daddy know why his car is fucked up.

As for slow? I just find that fairly funny. I'm not claiming to be a genius (because I'm not) or to be an expert at cars (because I'm not), but I am far from slow. I know more about cars and, most likely, life in general, than you could ever imagine.

Oh, side note. Learn to type. I'd rather get anally penetrated with a cattle prod than read through another one of your posts worded like that. The next time I see a post worded like that, I'm gouging my eyes out with a fork.

I'm also willing to bet you have no idea how to do a real burnout, either. You were probably showing off to some 15 year old girl who was willing to pop out her pubescent excuses for tits if you sent up a shitload of smoke from your tires. Go you, you win. If my girlfriend got smoked in the face with a brick, she'd still be hotter than any Down's syndrome look-alike cock-mongering bitch you've ever touched. You don't know what a burnout is for, you don't know why a burnout helps, and I'm willing to bet you never will until someone with some real knowledge (knowledge that didn't come from your mad tight JDM-buddies or from that sick killer tight accurate representation of street racing we call "Fast and the Furious") shuts you the fuck up in real life. I wish it could be me, but alas, you are probably too far away from me. Instead, I'll have to bitch slap you across the internet, tell you to shut your fucking face-hole before you embarass yourself further, and go downstairs to bang my model girlfriend. I'll catch you later, cock-eater.

StreetDreams
10-19-2004, 09:55 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup: scoot; you're a fuckin' trip man! :thumbsup:

SilverDragonGTZ
10-20-2004, 12:27 AM
PWN3D!! scoot....never cease to amaze me with new insults...

TWISTED II
10-20-2004, 01:00 AM
his IM to me says it all:

Bball347: i metaphorically shit on his face

...and that you did my dear friend Drew https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Jet Black
10-20-2004, 01:21 AM
Im scootin's father... :wink:

juan18_c
10-21-2004, 08:19 AM
DAmn I love this trash Talking !!! U the Man !

Thank you grand master scoot for your wise words of wisdom n proliferation. Thank you.! It's good to know that there is still people out there with enough knowladge about cattle proding and pubescent tits on 15 year olds. thank you for the enlightment.
but seriously why are you taking this shit! to a whole new level ! all i asked was for a little advice on My G!, I mean don't u know the meaning of "literally speaking". But its obvious that u got too much shit in ur head other than brains, and too much shit to take from ur super model girlfriend! So lets leave it at this point, as of to a Thank you from Me to You for the wonderful education, So go ahead baby go bang her or is it the other way around n make sure she Puts on her strap on real tight, after all u might not wanna miss what u like the most. :cry:

P. S : thanks for the bitch slap gladly accepted after all, that was a good ass comeback from ya! It made me crack up all over the place.
Thanx for a good laugh.

10-21-2004, 11:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>DAmn I love this trash Talking !!! Â*U the Man !

Thank you grand master scoot for your wise words of wisdom n proliferation. Â*Thank you.! Â*It's good to know that there is still people out there with enough knowladge about cattle proding and pubescent tits on 15 year olds. thank you for the enlightment. Â*
but seriously Â*why are you taking this shit! to a whole new level ! all i asked was for a little advice on My G!, I mean don't u know the meaning of "literally speaking". But its obvious that u got too much shit in ur head other than brains, and too much shit to take from ur super model girlfriend! So lets leave it at this point, as of to a Thank you from Me to You Â*for the wonderful education, Â*So go ahead baby go bang her or is it the other way around n make sure she Puts on her strap on real tight, after all u might not wanna miss what u like the most. Â*:cry: Â*

P. S : thanks for the bitch slap gladly accepted after all, that was a good ass comeback from ya! Â*It made me crack up all over the place.
Thanx for a good laugh.</div>
Alright, let's go round for round, you cum-guzzling should-be abortion. Hell, I'll even keep score.
First off, learn to type and spell. I'm not even going to make another comment about it, because your grammar and basic understanding of the English language is so far from "articulate," it makes my point by itself. I would classify it more as "catastrophically abysmal." Your random exclamation points also confuse me...e-Tourret's Syndrome, maybe?

Score: 1-0 Drew

I saw my pubescent tits when I was pubescent. I tend to avoid the kind of cock-mongering slut queens you tend to show off for, they're just not my type. I still prefer my model girlfriend that would do anything I ask of her. She's hotter, smarter, funnier, cuter, nicer, and overall better than any disgusting piece of dick-devouring estrogen-imbalanced man bitch you've been around. But anyway, that's beside the point. The fact that I can and always will have an overall better woman than you doesn't bring me any closer to explaining why you are such a worthless piece of dog shit.

Score: 2-0 Drew

So what do you mean by "you don't know the meaning of 'literally speaking?" At what point does that phrase come into play? Again, your misunderstanding of the English language and lack of education comes into play. If you're going to rip on me for touting my education, at least have the sense to not sound like an ignorant, jealous asshole because I'm smarter. Choke on a fork and die, moron.
Own3d by your ignorance again...so I'll only give myself half a point this time.

Score: 2.5-0 Drew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>But its obvious that u got too much shit in ur head other than brains</div>
Hypocrite. +1 Drew

Score: 3.5-0 Drew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>as of to a</div>
How does it feel to be such an idiot that you can place an adverb, two prepositions, and an article all in a row without feeling like a retard? +0.5 Drew

Score: 4-0 Drew

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>It's good to know that there is still people out there with enough knowladge about cattle proding and pubescent tits on 15 year olds</div> That's about your only quality (or even remotely intelligible) retort in this thread. I'll give you a point.

Score: 4-1 Drew

You're god damn right you took my bitch slap. You don't know shit about cars or about how to handle yourself. I know the hormones get a little crazy when you're that age, but try to control yourself next time, big guy. I know if I ever met you, I would be forced to beat your ass into oblivion for being this retarded. I wonder how you speak in real life..."I need a new transmission, YAAAAAAYYY!!!!" [/specialed] I wouldn't doubt it. But hey, I can't blame you for your handicap. Your mom was the one drinking heavily to cover up all that pain from the syphillis she contracted while conceiving you. Blame her, get some of your teenage angst and ill-will out there. It's good for the soul.

Score: 5-1 Drew

Oh yeah, die in a fire. Bitch. When you start sprouting some hair in places you didn't originally have it and your voice stops cracking, come back here and maybe I'll take you seriously. Until then, you're just another pubic hard ass who thinks he can take on the world because one day, he had a day dream about beating up some bad guys. Have fun with your life while you can, because I'll probably own you some day. And you know what you're going to do for me? Clean the fucking toilets that I shit in, with your tongue, for $6.50 an hour, and you'll love me.

Good luck with life, hope you die before you realize you're not going anywhere with it.

juan18_c
10-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Very nice mr Scooting on DIck!. Well let emphasize here for a second my little youngster on just this. you just waisted more time looking like a retard writing all this shit about knowing how to spell, prepositions and bullshit who the fuck KARES AVOUT HOU JOU SPEL SHYT OUT FUCK HEAD!
peace out money you aint worth it
Oh yeah n by the way thanx for $6.50 comment at least i will be doing a good job cleaning toilets. Not like your mom's who gives ass 24/7 at the corner, n shit she does it for FREEEEE! hahahahaha

10-21-2004, 12:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(juan18_c)</div><div class='quotemain'>Very nice mr Scooting on DIck!. Â*Well let emphasize here for a second my little youngster on just this. you just waisted more time looking like a retard writing all this shit about knowing how to spell, prepositions and bullshit who the fuck KARES AVOUT HOU JOU SPEL SHYT OUT FUCK HEAD!
peace out money you aint worth it Â*
Oh yeah n by the way thanx for $6.50 comment at least i will be doing a good job cleaning toilets. Not like your mom's who gives ass 24/7 at the corner, n shit she does it for FREEEEE! hahahahaha</div>
Yeah...I don't think I even need to waste my time responding to this. If you're going to resort to mom jokes, I might as well resort to calling you a stupid face butt muncher. You're pretty pathetic, even for a know-nothing loser like yourself.
Let's just cut to the end game score...

Score: 2432-1 Drew

Give up, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

burthold
10-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Take it to off topic.

Soot, if you don't want to help someone out just let them be. So he can't type or talk shit very well, this is car problems. Keep it on topic.

Last warning.

Relocked,
Wes