PDA

View Full Version : Need Update !

Aztec
10-19-2004, 11:19 PM
I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.

Grenbogys
10-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Welcome back!

Phil
10-20-2004, 09:01 AM
I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.

what group were you in. My brother just got back. He's with the 2/1

Thank you for serving our country!!

Auto-9
10-20-2004, 07:21 PM
To answer your question, not a whole lot of major developments here. But then again I'm kinda away myself.

rodt0331
10-20-2004, 07:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'>I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.</div>

who are you with?

im with 1/5 W

Sammy_ES
10-20-2004, 08:39 PM
Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?

Aztec
10-20-2004, 11:31 PM
2nd Battalion, 4th Marines
"The Magnificent Bastards"

Aztec
10-20-2004, 11:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sammy_ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?</div>

my view on the war.......the proper Marine answer would be " I don't have a view on the war, thats not what i'm getting paid for " I'll just leave it at that.

Sammy_ES
10-21-2004, 08:16 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sammy_ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?</div>

my view on the war.......the proper Marine answer would be " I don't have a view on the war, thats not what i'm getting paid for " I'll just leave it at that.</div>

Damn, you rock. That was the best answer I've ever heard in my life.