PDA

View Full Version : VR4 lip kit opinions...

SinSere
10-28-2004, 11:43 AM
alright, everyone has probably seen the new kit from Eracings. I think it looks pretty good. Love the front lip, sides aren't too bad, but for some reason the rear lip pieces bother me. So I'm just posting to get opinions on interchanging kits. If I were to get a different rear bumper would it look funny? Would I have to match rear and side skirts and just use the front lip? I think DANJ's kit turned out super nice with the fender lips, a complete package. His bumper looks a bit different to me than the new kit. the new kit just seems to stick out a bit much. So I'm open to suggestions. It's hard to picture what it would look like with different pieces without actually doing it. Feel free to voice any and all opinions.
SIN

Djayfusion99_es_v6
10-28-2004, 10:40 PM
so what is the website i'd like to check it out

Grenbogys
10-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Yea i think the rear bumper looks like it has mini bumpers on it.....but the rest of it looks alright.

SinSere
10-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Look under the Members Rides forum and you'll see all the pics.

snowman
11-03-2004, 08:06 PM
the vr4 lip kit is tight. but i dont wanna spend $650 for it when i can get the other bodykits for under $500.....

BIGMONEYDAY
11-03-2004, 08:41 PM
the vr4 lip kit is tight. but i dont wanna spend $650 for it when i can get the other bodykits for under $500.....

Yeah it is a bit pricey at $500 for a lip kit instead of full bumper replacements, and if I had to get it at that price I'd opt for a different one. But if you got in on the GB and could get it at $300 (like I did :wink: ) it's a pretty good deal. Now it's just a choice on if you like it enough to spend the dough.