PDA

View Full Version : Specific VR4 Lip Kit...

eatyourkix
10-31-2004, 05:17 PM
I was wondering if there is anywhere to get a lip kit that looks like an actual VR4, in any shape or fashion. Most of the Galant body kits I've found have too much going on in the front bumper and it's obnoxious. I'm trying to find something that looks normal, just like a basic design, not all these bumps and ridges and shit.

Thanks,

kix[/img]

FrankMB
10-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Erac1ing.com makes a vr4 lip kit. Check Member's Galant pics forum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eatyourkix)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was wondering if there is anywhere to get a lip kit that looks like an actual VR4, in any shape or fashion. Â*Most of the Galant body kits I've found have too much going on in the front bumper and it's obnoxious. Â*I'm trying to find something that looks normal, just like a basic design, not all these bumps and ridges and shit.

Thanks, Â*

kix[/img]</div>

Importemptress
11-03-2004, 12:45 AM
I was wondering if there is anywhere to get a lip kit that looks like an actual VR4, in any shape or fashion. Most of the Galant body kits I've found have too much going on in the front bumper and it's obnoxious. I'm trying to find something that looks normal, just like a basic design, not all these bumps and ridges and shit.

Thanks,

kix[/img]

Eatyourkix, isnt that anoying!!!!damn i hate it! :evil:

eatyourkix
11-04-2004, 07:10 PM
yea ^^ above poster.

its rediculous, i want just a basic front lip. that's all. is it too much to ask for????

Censee
11-04-2004, 09:29 PM
yea ^^ above poster.

its rediculous, i want just a basic front lip. that's all. is it too much to ask for????
might be off topic,,but will u be coming to the HOT IMPORT NIGHTS galant MEETING? in december?here in miami

Importemptress
11-05-2004, 01:33 AM
yea ^^ above poster.

lol yeah so it seams :roll:

eatyourkix
11-07-2004, 10:16 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eatyourkix)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea ^^ above poster.

its rediculous, i want just a basic front lip. Â*that's all. is it too much to ask for????</div>
might be off topic,,but will u be coming to the HOT IMPORT NIGHTS galant MEETING? in december?here in miami</div>

haha shoot. didn't know there was one...yea i'd be really interested. can you send me some info? AIM is eatsomekix831 and email is [email protected]

hopefully by then my car will be a little bit closer to perfection :wink:

-kix