PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on engine dress-up

SinSere
10-02-2002, 11:33 AM
Alright, I got the perfect blue hose kit from Hose Techniques and am going to put that in this week. I also want to replace the black loom I have throughout the engine that is covering stereo power, neon cables and so on. I found blue loom that matches pretty close to the hose kit, but I was also thinking of using yellow loom and blue hoses because the optima battery top is yellow. It would look pretty trick, but the whole color scheme for the car is silver and blue, so I just want to see what you guys think would look better. I do have an AEM CAI blue and my FD STB I had the red powder coated blue.

pinoyesv6
10-02-2002, 12:06 PM
i dunno if u got the cash for this but how about u go back to hose techniques and buy some larger diameter silicon hoses and use that for loom? or don't they sell loom that matches their hoses too?

SinSere
10-02-2002, 02:02 PM
they don't sell loom that matches the hoses and the larger diameter hose is pretty damn expensive. I definately would have gone that way in matching the two if I could. Getting zip ties to match also is a challenge.