PDA

View Full Version : So lost

GsRus
11-25-2004, 11:08 PM
i've seen the injen, AEM, weapon R, and some other brand intake. are there big differences or is one way better than the other one? thanks. also, these won't make the car crappy faster will they?

SilverDragonGTZ
11-25-2004, 11:14 PM
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/1229/usethefuckingsearch.gif

11-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Nice.

GsRus
11-25-2004, 11:16 PM
i was just wondering. :cry:

11-25-2004, 11:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GsRus)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was just wondering. Â* :cry:</div>
Shut up newbie.

SilverDragonGTZ
11-25-2004, 11:19 PM
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/3154/stfu_n00b.jpg

GsRus
11-25-2004, 11:25 PM
ok, ok, i'm a newb. any help on the intake dilemma?

SilverDragonGTZ
11-25-2004, 11:27 PM
REFER TO THE FIRST PICTURE....SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH....where's peano so he can do the SEARCH CHEER for you :dumbass:

galantv600
11-26-2004, 12:44 AM
damn some people here can be assholes. Pedro aka Censee once said, something through the lines of, Injen and AEM are good, but hes running a Ractive intake i think and its great. Weapon R tho is a Piece of Shit... dont get that... herad bad stories for that one.. some posted here it was bad but ive read other forums that they are badddd. i personally have Injen and its great. AEM and Injen are competitors, so you can imagine thats why their prices are pretty much alike. Hopefullly that answered your question. PM me with any questions since no one else is willing to help.

SilverDragonGTZ
11-26-2004, 12:52 AM
lol we're willing to help...just havin a lil fun with the n00b 8)

8ggalant
11-26-2004, 03:43 PM
im sayin..lol..WHENEVER i join a NEW forum...i always hit up the search function be4 i start askin questions....or prepare to get flamed....just tired of answerin the same ?'s...and most of us were treated the same way when we got here...i was teh "be nice to the noob" advocate for a while..but im just tired now...especially since most people dont LISTEN to the advice there askin for...EXAMPLE...a noob asks a question about somthing...i reply to him by pm and then the TARD goes and asks in his post..."8ggalant just said to do ......... is this right"....im like WTF...FUCKIN NOOB...lol check my post count or do a SEARCH on the topic and see that i DO know what im talking about :? ...lol im done ranting..

oh and to answer yer ? i have an INJEN CAI ...and INTAKEs have been proven NOT to make a difference other than to make the car sound better...so u actually could save a few bucks and get a filter and adapter and call it a day (i sure as hell would have if i knew that it wouldnt have made a big difference lol...but then again i got mine used for damn near free so ...whatever )

bigbluetotoro
11-26-2004, 04:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>

oh and to answer yer ? i have an INJEN CAI ...and INTAKEs have been proven NOT to make a difference other than to make the car sound better..</div>

thats not true at all. sure it dosen't make a insane "i can 0wn any car on the road" difference." but its not useless. i've noticed a difference in my car after i put an Injen short ram in it. before that it had almost 2 flat seconds of lag time when i hit the gas. the intake almost eliminated that. it does make a loud noise but is in no means JUST a noisemaker.

and yeah i'm sure its fun too pick on the n00b but sometimes if your too much of an ass it will make people leave. i've joined a few forums where i've decided to flat out leave and never come back because everyone was an asshole and no one backed me up.

and to be fair there have been many times i have used the search and found it to be useless. but to turn the table. you cant blink without seeing three of THIS post.

GsRus
11-26-2004, 05:54 PM
it took you more time to cry about not wanting to answer this post, than it would have to just click the back button. maybe your time isn't as precious as you think it is.

burthold
11-26-2004, 07:32 PM
Please refrain from setting the newbe's on fire. Newbe's please let this one go and learn to use the search function located in the top right hand corner or in 90% of the sigs on this board.

Topic locked by your head nazi in charge.

Wes