PDA

View Full Version : WOW I haven't been here in forever! Neep Help!

meadow22
12-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone, i havent been on here since november of last year! i lost the site and was bored today at work so i found it again https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif
anyway, my car runs like total crap! i think i am mitsubished out! i had an eclipse before this one and at 3 years the same thing, the car just runs like such poo! anyway, my service engine soon light is on. i got the car serviced and all and it is still on. when i step on the brakes, the car shakes like crazy! when i am at a stop light every once in a while the car will shake like it is going to stall out, it hasnt yet but i am sure it will sometime soon. i am soooo angry with the car that i am ready to get rid of it!!!! and get something else!!! anyone got any suggestions for these problems!

bglocc
12-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Did you try cleaning the throttle body?

GOOSEY2099
12-07-2004, 01:31 PM
goto autozone get a free diagnostic, get a full tuneup, change your rotors/break pads, flush the radiator and change the thermostat.

meadow22
12-07-2004, 01:48 PM
BRAKES! EEEEKKKKK! i have had brake problems with this car from day 1. i brought it back like 10 times and they did nothing for me at all! i hate my brakes!!!!!

GOOSEY2099
12-07-2004, 05:57 PM
i had some sick breaks problem, so i went on ebay and purchased a set of slotted and drilled rotors. Then i went to the dealer and got Original break pads. When i put them together: I got a real niceee ride