PDA

View Full Version : Gauge/Odometer Light Not On

Stay Alert
12-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Last night i was out driving and my lights where on then all of a sudden i don't they just werent on anymore and it was at night so now i can't tell how fast i am drive at night......but all my other lights on like the seat belt light and my fog light symbol light is on and the light that is behind the mileage display is on also but not my odometer/gauge lights.

DryBear
12-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Did the lights in your shifter and a/c controls go out too?

Have you checked the fuses - try the one on the left side of the dashboard.

Danger DANJ
12-27-2004, 06:09 PM
It could be as simple as a burnt out bulb.

Stay Alert
12-28-2004, 01:06 AM
Last night i was out driving and my lights where on then all of a sudden i don't they just werent on anymore and it was at night so now i can't tell how fast i am drive at night......but all my other lights on like the seat belt light and my fog light symbol light is on and the light that is behind the mileage display is on also but not my odometer/gauge lights. My ac control lights and my shifter lights also have gone out.

josh_877
12-28-2004, 01:10 AM
check the fuses, i had that happen to me too.

pinoyesv6
12-28-2004, 01:12 AM
yea. the way you're describing it, you burnt out a fuse. what kinda aftermarket parts do u have hooked up to your interior lights/ parkling light??

Stay Alert
12-28-2004, 01:27 AM
right now nothing but i did have a large car audio system on there 4 some time but i uninstalled everything about a 3 months ago. Thanks 4 the help everybody but which fuse do i change though there are so many and will it be on the inside fuse panel or the 1 under the hood.