PDA

View Full Version : 9G price question

luxcrusr2000
12-31-2004, 04:39 PM
I'm thinking of getting a 9G and saw some pretty good rebate offers on Mitsubishi's website, but the local Mitsu dealer said that with my trade-in and what I owe on it, I'd be better off with one of the used '04 Galants they have. I'm searching cars.com , vehix.com , etc. for pricing, but does anyone here who might work at the dealer level know what the right price is for a used 9G with say, 10-20K miles on it? Thanks in advance. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

datdude305
01-02-2005, 02:31 PM
if u dont mind yo high miles u can go to a car rentail place and they will have booklets telling u where they sell their cars at a buddy of mine got an 04 mustng in june for 3 grand at one of thoose

Fall Out Boy
01-02-2005, 03:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luxcrusr2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm thinking of getting a 9G and saw some pretty good rebate offers on Mitsubishi's website, but the local Mitsu dealer said that with my trade-in and what I owe on it, I'd be better off with one of the used '04 Galants they have. I'm searching cars.com , vehix.com , etc. for pricing, but does anyone here who might work at the dealer level know what the right price is for a used 9G with say, 10-20K miles on it? Thanks in advance. Â*:D</div>

take the blue book and knock off about 2 grand.