PDA

View Full Version : clear corner help

sytntyt
01-05-2005, 12:32 PM
ok i cleared my corners put in some new bulbs. the left bulb blinks fine, the right doesnt blink period. inside the car the indicator arrow blinks real fast for the lright one. the left arrow is normal. with the hazards on the left blinks like normal but the right doesnt light up period again. with the lights on there both lit. wtf is going on. need help quik while i still got everything out

Prophet
01-05-2005, 12:39 PM
You blew a bulb. Check to make sure both filiments are ok in the signal bulb and then check your tail light. A fast blink on the turn signal usualy the indication of this.

sytntyt
01-05-2005, 12:40 PM
one of the contacts wasnt touching, i pulled the contact up a bit and now it works fine. but thatnks for the reply anyway

bigbluetotoro
01-06-2005, 01:30 PM
yeah this pissed me off so much when it started happening. i know i didnt blow a bulb because i would scrfew around with it and it would work again. i thought it was a electical short. but yeah its just the contacts becuase aftermarket bulbs suck and dont agree with our cars https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif.

midwestgalant
01-09-2005, 11:28 AM
its not the aftermarket bulbs that suck, its mitsu's cheep ass stuff they put in our cars that sucks

pinoyesv6
01-09-2005, 08:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwestgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>its not the aftermarket bulbs that suck, its mitsu's cheep ass stuff they put in our cars that sucks</div>

how would the bulb sockets suck if the contacts on many aftermarket bulbs are much smaller than the oem ones?? mitsu makes their sockets to fit the stuff that they make. how would they suck if its the aftermarket stuff that comes short?