PDA

View Full Version : Sounds to good to be true

Drastic
01-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Check this link out and let me know what you think. Sounds too good to be true to me. But if its legit it's a good price alright. :?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38634 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7946171773&category=38634')

peanotation
01-07-2005, 08:21 PM
ok, i recognize people are unexperienced with cars and wonder about products like these, but i'm going to be an outright asshole and probably get warned again, but this is getting rediculous.

use your fucking head and put some thought into it. does that auction make ANY sense?

and in case you're still too stupid to see what i'm talking about, NO, it's not any sort of power increasing device, it is completely worthless and will actually restrict your airflow. please use the search, think about shit for more than 2 seconds, and wake up.

Mindless
01-07-2005, 08:46 PM
It's just a glorified fan...that's all. You'd be better off with that thing you put in your muffler to make you sound like you have a turbo.

burthold
01-07-2005, 09:51 PM
You would have the start to a wonderful leaf blower.

Wes

Drastic
01-08-2005, 02:16 AM
:twisted: :shock: :

Drastic
01-08-2005, 02:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i recognize people are unexperienced with cars and wonder about products like these, but i'm going to be an outright asshole and probably get warned again, but this is getting rediculous.

use your fucking head and put some thought into it. does that auction make ANY sense?

and in case you're still too stupid to see what i'm talking about, NO, it's not any sort of power increasing device, it is completely worthless and will actually restrict your airflow. please use the search, think about shit for more than 2 seconds, and wake up.</div>

What's up with all the harsh language man. Thankx for the info anyway. We all gotta learn someway or another. :roll:

HeadAche
01-08-2005, 07:10 AM
wtf...

Donovan
01-08-2005, 08:02 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burthold)</div><div class='quotemain'>You would have the start to a wonderful leaf blower.

Wes</div> https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Donovan
01-08-2005, 08:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drastic)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i recognize people are unexperienced with cars and wonder about products like these, but i'm going to be an outright asshole and probably get warned again, but this is getting rediculous.

and in case you're still too stupid to see what i'm talking about, NO, it's not any sort of power increasing device, it is completely worthless and will actually restrict your airflow. please use the search, think about shit for more than 2 seconds, and wake up.</div>

What's up with all the harsh language man. Thankx for the info anyway. We all gotta learn someway or another. :roll:</div>

Yeah , I had to learn the hard way on here..and still learning
I Get bashed.. about.. every... 3 weeks? For asking a stupid question

ChikagoGTZ
01-08-2005, 08:34 AM
I say you buy it and let us all know!! The only way to get respect here is to try stuff out and let us all know. Make sure you dyno after buying it!! Oh, and dont forget to buy a Tornado and a +20 hp chip as well!! You'll have the fastest G-ride in the country!!! w00t!!

burthold
01-08-2005, 02:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i recognize people are unexperienced with cars and wonder about products like these, but i'm going to be an outright asshole and probably get warned again, but this is getting rediculous.

So if you think you are going to get warned why do it? Some folks just want a second opinion. Tell them its garbage and to do a post leave the bashing for off topic please.

Wes

2fat4ya
01-08-2005, 10:16 PM
I have actually made a supercharger like this one using a used car blower. if you've seen one, its blows alot of air. Hmmm... for a 17 year old kid, i had no money and saw my mom's(yea so...) 01 Mitsubishi Mirage with a 4 speed transaxle. If you've driven one, its slow. A Toyota Echo even beat me. That's sad. Well found a used car blower and fix it just like the way they have it on the pix(even put in a K&N air filter to complete the package. Well after connecting the positive to positive and having a groundwire go through the firewall to my hands(i put in a diff ground wire inside too) i connect them together to complete the cuircuit. Well high wattage means high sparks(woo... hoo... scared of the girls everytime i touch the wires) and the blower pushing air. Well i turned it on in idle and it chocks the engine(duh...) Turned it on while flooring and made no difference(just realized that i've spent my life savings($100) for nothing) Well, after wasting all those time, i decided to go back home. On the way home, an old lady crossed off the road not seeing that the left turn green light has turned off and we ended up crashing into each other. well i totaled my mom's car and got shouted at by my parents for having an old lady crashing at their car and me being the victim. A cop that knows cars looked at the car while i was being checked by EMS. Then he came up to me and ask me what the heck was under the hood. I told him it's a home made supercharger and he started to crack up laughing infront of me. Well i probably had that comming so I just told him my brother did it(i already felt bad about the car and don't need to be laugh at that much) After that incident, i was forced by my parents to replace the car and pay for the new one. Since im tromatized from that small, paper like car after the accident, i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...

GalantGuy96
01-08-2005, 10:43 PM
hahahahhahaha......Pwn3d

8G_GTZ
01-08-2005, 10:51 PM
i would like to qoute this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...</div>

i have seen lots of things for suspension, a full SDS system from RIPP mods, lots of motor swaps, custom turbo kits not involving a leaf blower, exhaust, and yes, the air filter.

steve

peanotation
01-08-2005, 11:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have actually made a supercharger like this one using a used car blower. if you've seen one, its blows alot of air. Hmmm... for a 17 year old kid, i had no money and saw my mom's(yea so...) 01 Mitsubishi Mirage with a 4 speed transaxle. If you've driven one, its slow. A Toyota Echo even beat me. That's sad. Well found a used car blower and fix it just like the way they have it on the pix(even put in a K&N air filter to complete the package. Well after connecting the positive to positive and having a groundwire go through the firewall to my hands(i put in a diff ground wire inside too) i connect them together to complete the cuircuit. Well high wattage means high sparks(woo... hoo... scared of the girls everytime i touch the wires) and the blower pushing air. Well i turned it on in idle and it chocks the engine(duh...) Turned it on while flooring and made no difference(just realized that i've spent my life savings($100) for nothing) Well, after wasting all those time, i decided to go back home. On the way home, an old lady crossed off the road not seeing that the left turn green light has turned off and we ended up crashing into each other. well i totaled my mom's car and got shouted at by my parents for having an old lady crashing at their car and me being the victim. A cop that knows cars looked at the car while i was being checked by EMS. Then he came up to me and ask me what the heck was under the hood. I told him it's a home made supercharger and he started to crack up laughing infront of me. Well i probably had that comming so I just told him my brother did it(i already felt bad about the car and don't need to be laugh at that much) After that incident, i was forced by my parents to replace the car and pay for the new one. Since im tromatized from that small, paper like car after the accident, i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...</div>

that was the longest and most interesting story i've ever read.

Serstylz2
01-08-2005, 11:18 PM
thats the longest story you have ever read? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

GalantGuy96
01-08-2005, 11:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats the longest story you have ever read? Â*:lol:</div>
yes well, hes not very educated

peanotation
01-08-2005, 11:52 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats the longest story you have ever read? Â*:lol:</div>
yes well, hes not very educated</div>

longest and most interesting. must be retard day here on tgc

01-09-2005, 05:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats the longest story you have ever read? Â*:lol:</div>
yes well, hes not very educated</div>

longest and most interesting. must be retard day here on tgc</div>
The colloquial definition of the word "and" does not restrict itself to the mathematical definition of "and." That is, the understood, conversational definition does not confine itself to mean only "both a and b."

Must be retard day in California. Shut your face.

By the way, that fan won't work. No one else posting here except maybe ChikagoGTZ and me know why the hell that is.

ChikagoGTZ
01-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Wes, I think we're rather timid...I'll be nice. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Serstylz2
01-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Yea peano. Yo mama.

Lootrock
01-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Damn, everybody's so fiesty

Danger DANJ
01-10-2005, 11:39 AM
i would like to qoute this:

i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...

i have seen lots of things for suspension, a full SDS system from RIPP mods, lots of motor swaps, custom turbo kits not involving a leaf blower, exhaust, and yes, the air filter.

steve

Sorry, but you are thinking of the 8G (1999-2003) Galants. The 9G doesn't have support like that.

kaimontec2003
01-10-2005, 07:23 PM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/718000-718999/718192_21.jpg by your parents and that cop <---------------- :peace:

Drastic
01-13-2005, 10:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have actually made a supercharger like this one using a used car blower. if you've seen one, its blows alot of air. Hmmm... for a 17 year old kid, i had no money and saw my mom's(yea so...) 01 Mitsubishi Mirage with a 4 speed transaxle. If you've driven one, its slow. A Toyota Echo even beat me. That's sad. Well found a used car blower and fix it just like the way they have it on the pix(even put in a K&N air filter to complete the package. Well after connecting the positive to positive and having a groundwire go through the firewall to my hands(i put in a diff ground wire inside too) i connect them together to complete the cuircuit. Well high wattage means high sparks(woo... hoo... scared of the girls everytime i touch the wires) and the blower pushing air. Well i turned it on in idle and it chocks the engine(duh...) Turned it on while flooring and made no difference(just realized that i've spent my life savings($100) for nothing) Well, after wasting all those time, i decided to go back home. On the way home, an old lady crossed off the road not seeing that the left turn green light has turned off and we ended up crashing into each other. well i totaled my mom's car and got shouted at by my parents for having an old lady crashing at their car and me being the victim. A cop that knows cars looked at the car while i was being checked by EMS. Then he came up to me and ask me what the heck was under the hood. I told him it's a home made supercharger and he started to crack up laughing infront of me. Well i probably had that comming so I just told him my brother did it(i already felt bad about the car and don't need to be laugh at that much) After that incident, i was forced by my parents to replace the car and pay for the new one. Since im tromatized from that small, paper like car after the accident, i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...</div> :biggrin: Yo the story is funny as HELL but sorry to hear about the accident. Was the old lady alright? I'm just now comin back to this post I thought it'd be dead by now. And Dang Peano! You gets no love on this board do you man! LOL

:monkeypiss: (Peano)
:mg: (Peano)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea peano. Yo mama.</div>

Why can't we all just get along? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif