PDA

View Full Version : 6G72 aem cam gear....

The8gFuneral
01-10-2005, 01:01 AM
i cant find a aem cam gear anywhere i searched the whole net and this site i really did do a search more than 10 times just no one talks about where to buy things... anyone know where i can get an aem cam gear and cam shaft for my v6 es 8g any help would be great plus just a quick question is there any gains anywhere from an aem 4 Channel Ignition Amplifier or should i stick to buying an msd aftermarket ignition not sure if theres a difference or if theres even any gains there most importanly tho i just really need to know where to get the cam gear and shaft... let me know thanks alot guys

pinoyesv6
01-10-2005, 07:12 AM
you won't find an aem cam gear for the 6g72 because simply. they don't make them. tehy are pretty much useless on the stock cam.

now if you have an aftermarket cam, like the ones RPW make then you can benefit from the aftermarket cam. more than likely you'll use it to help zero in your timing.

there were a few companies that made it but they are becmoing harder to find since most people don't buy them because its useless to most.