PDA

View Full Version : Cibie JDM Dealer?

T-O-P
01-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Looking for a Cibie JDM Dealer. I've tried a dealer that deals with USA cibie products, but refused to attempt to order products from oversears.

Just need the JDM projected headlights that they make. Does anyone know how can get those for me?

EDIT: BTW .. here is a link of the cibie projected headlighs:

http://www.cibie.com/Page/CIBIE_HID/GALANT.htm ('http://www.cibie.com/Page/CIBIE_HID/GALANT.htm')

verywhite01
01-16-2005, 03:32 AM
if you have 2g's and up go for it.

Danger DANJ
01-16-2005, 04:53 AM
I want those so bad, but I'm not paying $1,000 for headlights that don't shine properly for the side of the road we drive on. They are $2,000 if you want them with HID.

Reelax
01-16-2005, 05:49 AM
i've always been curious if these come apart easily... if so then you could turn or otherwise modify the internal shields for the proper beam pattern (low left w/ a right kick up)... btw, add about $250-$500 for importer markup and shipping on the prices allready stated. i guess you could just buy a H7 HID conversion for the low beams to get HID.

ASTIG
01-16-2005, 02:37 PM
if the lamps they use are hella e-code lamps, then no mods are required. the hella h7 e-code projector lamps i have on my montero only require you to loosen a few screws in the back, then twist/rotate the rear of the assembly to switch from RHD to LHD and back.

Stylin_G
01-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Very well put Dave! I too want these but again w/ $2000 I can get something else to give the G a few ponies

T-O-P
01-17-2005, 02:12 AM
See I even contacted cibie dealers that do sell these lamps but they will not sell to the U.S. or "Overseas". So I don't know what the real deal is in getting those. Maybe they can be convinced to sell from a group buy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I want those so bad, but I'm not paying $1,000 for headlights that don't shine properly for the side of the road we drive on. They are $2,000 if you want them with HID.</div>

Yeah .. that could be another reason why the guy wouldn't sell them to me, the cibie USA dealer. I was going to get them for a conversion project I'm working on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>i've always been curious if these come apart easily... if so then you could turn or otherwise modify the internal shields for the proper beam pattern (low left w/ a right kick up)... btw, add about $250-$500 for importer markup and shipping on the prices allready stated. i guess you could just buy a H7 HID conversion for the low beams to get HID.</div>

That would be alright. Because I do like how they did the signal lamps inside that headlamp. And I'm pretty sure that cibie H.I.D outputs a nice color too. I was actually gonna disassemble that headlamp set myself if they ever become available overseas, and put angel eyes in em. There's like 1 other place I can try to get em from.

playa759
01-20-2005, 08:58 PM
you may wanna try to contact tiggermauve in a PM and see if he can assist you since he is in Japan....he has personally handled almost $2k of my money in acquiring JDM stuff that for some reason or another couldnt be accomplished in the US

FrankMB
01-20-2005, 09:57 PM
I can get an identical light (Copy of CIBIE) made for LHD for $550 + EMS shipping.

Frank