PDA

View Full Version : 5zigen Fireball 125?

_Nosnivs_
01-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey, hope I'm postin in the right forum. I did a search and couldnt really find the answers I was lookin for, anyways:

1. 5zigen fireball 125 is a nice muffler for the I4 also right?

2. I looked around on Google for places to purchase this exhaust and I was wondering, since I noticed a lot of you on here have the Fireball 125, where do you think is the best place to purchase one?

3. I noticed on a site I looked at that there's the option of purchasing the silencer with it for like 30 bucks, should I get that?

and last, does anybody happen to have a soundclip of this muffler?

Thanks in advance.

COgalant
01-17-2005, 03:10 PM
The Fireball is one of the louder muffler's you can put on our cars...several of my friends have cat-backs and its very noticable...it drones somewhat at certain rpm's. But yea just search google and compare a few sites on which has the cheapest muffler.

I would definitely invest in the silencer, if you got a hot date and wanna hear what your girl (or guy) is saying slap it on...if your rollin around on a friday night leave it off.

Cali
01-17-2005, 04:00 PM
i have the fireball and it sounds great. not loud at all...almost stock sounding untill you hit WOT..then, well, it's nice. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Danger DANJ
01-19-2005, 08:06 AM
i have the fireball and it sounds great. not loud at all...almost stock sounding untill you hit WOT..then, well, it's nice. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Exactly! I had the 5Zigen Fireball 125 before I put on the Dynomax catback and it was great. Didn't need the silencer at all. At high RPM's it had a nice deep throaty tone.

If anyone has or gets that muffler and wants the silencer, you can have mine for free. Just pay for shipping.

HeadAche
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Ive had mine for a couple years, well not anymore its sitting on a shelf at my shop. I loved it, only reason i took it off was because i have kids, and i thought it was to loud to have on still..

Stylin_G
01-28-2005, 09:24 AM
I have the Fireball catback, and it's not loud... when it's WOT then shits gon crazy!.. but as Dave stated.. ya it gives a nice throaty sound!! ever nice.. unlike those ricey sounding mufflers!!