PDA

View Full Version : Where to get spark plug wires???

darylvia
02-02-2005, 12:02 PM
I have to change my spark plug wires and I want to go with wider cables. Is it true that u get more HP out of that?? and what are the best wires out there and where to get it?
Thanks

darylvia
02-02-2005, 12:12 PM
I hope I can get in the group buy... let me see.
But those it really help with HP>?

G-spot
02-02-2005, 09:55 PM
V6 or I4? www.ptuning.com has magnecore wires for $64 and $125 for V6. There is a group buy for these somewhere...(try searching) and yeah it ups hp and gas mileage by a hair.

02-03-2005, 02:38 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-spot)</div><div class='quotemain'>V6 or I4? www.ptuning.com has magnecore wires for $64 and $125 for V6. There is a group buy for these somewhere...(try searching) and yeah it ups hp and gas mileage by a hair.</div>
Absolutely, 100% incorrect.

Lazarus
02-03-2005, 05:18 AM
spark plugs aren't really a hp gain they are more along the lines of better response from your car. your better off getting a ground wire kit if you want cheap hp

pinoyesv6
02-03-2005, 07:12 AM
the only way you'll gain hp from the plugs and wires is that if your plugs and wires that you currently have are robbing you some hp and killing your fuel economoy, getting new ones will help you gain it back. but you're not gonna get something you never had..

maximus99
02-07-2005, 09:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>spark plugs aren't really a hp gain they are more along the lines of better response from your car. your better off getting a ground wire kit if you want cheap hp</div>Could you fill me in on the ground wire thing you mentioned,and who to get it from? This is new stuff for me. ...I also want new plug wires for my 99 V6,but I'm hoping there will be another group buy soon!