PDA

View Full Version : need opinion

EGALANT01
02-04-2005, 05:14 PM
Ok i want to get new fenders, I can pick up a set of tiger shark fenders, or I can do the z3 fenders. I wasn't going to do them and then my rents bought me inserts to do. What do you think will look better, im not looking to save money by not having to buy fenders I just want them to look nice. Which do u think will look better?

Lazarus
02-04-2005, 05:24 PM
honestly I am not a big fan of either. someone gave me good advice and told me to get what I want. don't worry about what everyone else thinks it's your car.

but you asked for an opinion so.... What do you have on you r car now? Kit? front? sides? personally I like the X1 fenders from henshin but they dont flow with every car.

http://www.henshinauto.com/shop/images/full/d_124.jpg

they do have these in inserts. But it depends on what's on your car now as wo that you get but Z3 fenders are so yesturday. they are old like altezzas on a civic.

shortdogg2k05
02-04-2005, 05:38 PM
I like the tiger shark, that is what I would do, but it is like Lazarus said, do your thing. Take in the opinions and then manipulate it and come up with your own idea. That is just my 2 cents.

EGALANT01
02-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't have a kit on or anything yet. Im gettin the carbon fiber evo hood next week. I wanted to get the lip kit but I don't think that will ever happen since erac1ng hasn't gotten back to me or anyone else as far as I know. I do have the cyber kit for it too but im selling it cuz im have something else in mind. Im in school for auto body. I would like to come up with something different. But I dont have all the time either be drivin around without fenders. I get what u mean not to take sides on opinions its my own car, but I still would like to hear thanks guys.

pinoyesv6
02-04-2005, 05:58 PM
if you want to do the z3 fenders, you might want to check out erebuni. its one of their newest products for the galant. don't know about the fitment but you bet once that hits ebay every1 will have them.

personally not my thing though..