PDA

View Full Version : 18x7.5 +50offset

altima98
02-09-2005, 10:12 PM
would this fit a 01 i4..

From what i can gather they might but im not sure about the offset.. thats my biggest concern.. if needed feel free to flame on..

ohh they would be mounted on 225/40

thanks

Danger DANJ
02-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Everything sounds cool except the offset. I think it's safe to say that you would rub on the suspension with that offset. You probably wouldn't be able to turn the steering wheel all the way either without the tires hitting the inside of the wheel well or something.

Dominicano
02-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Everything sounds cool except the offset. I think it's safe to say that you would rub on the suspension with that offset. You probably wouldn't be able to turn the steering wheel all the way either without the tires hitting the inside of the wheel well or something.

Or worst you problably will rub on your calipers. you going to need some shims to bring it out to 46

Danger DANJ
02-10-2005, 12:18 PM

Or worst you problably will rub on your calipers. you going to need some shims to bring it out to 46
That's right, the spokes of the wheels could very well hit the calipers. If you use shims or spacers, I'd try to get a +45mm offset just in case, even though stock offset is +46mm.

altima98
02-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the input guys, im trying to look for some 18's that i wont feel bad if my wife destroy them.. thats why i asked about those rims..

Didnt think about caliper clearance or anything like that... :oops: