PDA

View Full Version : Visor lights

delo
10-07-2002, 10:00 AM
Anyone know where i can get bulbs for the visors. i have the mirrors there but the lights must have blown out.

queball
10-08-2002, 08:13 PM
You must be the only person that ever uses them little mirrors https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif see when mitsubishi made our cars they did make bulbs for them becouse they didn't expect any one to use them.. no j/k i don't know thats somethiog you'll probley have to get drom a dealer or may be radio shack i bought the light bulbs for all my switches like the crusie and the fogs and hazards and things from then becouse not even the dealer had them they wanted me to buy the whole damn switch..

delo
10-10-2002, 12:21 PM
Never mind about the lights. They do work on the passenger side visor. But on my side, the driver side, there are no light fixtures in the visors. Is that normal and why.

o0 XeRO G 0o
10-10-2002, 03:41 PM
thats how it is in my Galant. I was wondering the same thing.. but never got around to askin about it...

2True
10-10-2002, 10:08 PM
So you have mirrors on both sides Delo?
Trying to figure out where the "visor lights" are that you speak of. My 98 has no lights on the visors and the only mirror is on the driver's side visor, non on passenger side.
I think Mitsu forgot a few things when they converted the 7g from JDM to USDM... :?:

delo
10-11-2002, 10:01 AM
yeah i got the visors on both sides but lights only on the passenger side. when i flip the mirror cover up on the pass side the lights come on automatically. BTW i got an LS so maybe that why i have two mirrors.

queball
10-14-2002, 12:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>So you have mirrors on both sides Delo? Â*
Trying to figure out where the "visor lights" are that you speak of. My 98 has no lights on the visors and the only mirror is on the driver's side visor, non on passenger side.
I think Mitsu forgot a few things when they converted the 7g from JDM to USDM... :?:</div>
Mines a 98 as well the LS model and both my drives and passanger sie light up when you opne the little covers on them..

2True
10-14-2002, 02:08 AM
Mine's an ES. I got..... jack shit. :roll:

I got one visor mirror (on the driver side with no light) and no sunroof. Ah well, what can ya do :wink: