PDA

View Full Version : wtf... check this out??..kinda funny

neel9
02-25-2005, 12:20 AM
i was looking around for kits and on ebay they were selling the vr4 kit made by eracings i guess.. and check their location.. lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7953530493&rd=1 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=7953530493&rd=1')
and they f..... do not wanna sell to cali people... dude. the gayest shit i have ver heard.. but whatever

peanotation
02-25-2005, 12:29 AM
yeah, the way he explained it to me made no sense. he said that if he sells the kit to people in california that other body kit companies will steal the idea and make it themselves..... :?

neel9
02-25-2005, 12:33 AM
no shit.. dude i told him thats does it look like people have time taking this shit off and taking it to some company to make replicas .. man.. we have things to do fool.. i even said i paid more.. cause i only wanted the front lip and he was like.. i am not sure.. about that.. i am like.. screw u fools.. man they would make so much money if they sell it in cali.. but got no business mind.. may be should jack some...lol.. j/k

str8304
02-25-2005, 12:47 AM
By looking at their feedback, I definately would not buy from them. The saddest thing is the fact that they only take Money Orders. If you do not get your item, you cannot file a claim through E-bay because they will not honor it. Sending Money Orders in E-bays eyes is the same as sending cash. At least thats what they told my homeboy who got screwed.

neel9
02-25-2005, 12:48 AM
we should as some other comapny to design similar kit for us.. may be some one who bought can help us out ..lol..lol..lol...

Prophet
02-25-2005, 02:13 AM
I think the reason why they do not sell to anyone in California is because:

a. They do not have a valid resellers lisc.
b. They do not have a business lisc.

Either way they can't sell in California because the IRS or the State Board of Equilization with fine them huge for every sell they make.

qnz
02-25-2005, 08:17 AM
is it just me or does the $480 shipping price sound unreasonable? people should look at the fine print before they bid.

thebirdman13
02-25-2005, 08:36 AM
you can report that shipping price to ebay...it is in direct violation of the TOS...if you read it

Strahan
02-25-2005, 09:34 AM
They prolly don't wanna sell to Californians cuz they're in California and the buyers would be close enuff to drive out, find them and beat the crap out of them when they get stiffed. Yea, anytime I see an auction that doesn't take cc/pp I don't even think about.

peanotation
02-25-2005, 10:15 AM
wow i didn't even see all their shitty feedback. they deserve it, they fucked a lot of people on the 7G Body kit GB, fucked my car over, and now they're screwing people on ebay. maybe i should start whoring out their home address......

ryans99es2.4
02-26-2005, 04:52 AM
well it looks like ebay kicked them out because it says (no longer a registered user) so looks like they are donefor https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif