PDA

View Full Version : Annoyimg as hell

Lootrock
03-05-2005, 01:18 PM
I notice since I got my car back, when I take off from a stop, the inside of my car vibrates like a motherfucker. Mainly feels like my whole dash is shaking. If I hold the outter gauge cover(forgot the name) it doesn't vibrate nearly as much. Think I just need to tighten the dashboard up along with the gauge cover? Its pretty loud too.

devgrp
03-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Mine does the same damn thing, but only when I have my foot on the brake in D, 3, or L. In N or P it as quiet as lamb. What I did was stuff so foam at the side of the dash at the corner of the doors. Its much quieter now but it still shakes.

I thought it was the spark plugs but I just changed them and it still does it. I've heard a couple of people said it might be the motor mounts or the lower arm bushings.

I'm going to be changing my struts and springs next week, so I'll change the bushings and see how it goes.

pinoyesv6
03-05-2005, 03:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lootrock)</div><div class='quotemain'>I notice since I got my car back, </div>

back from where?? a shop?? take it back. it ain't done yet.

Lootrock
03-05-2005, 04:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lootrock)</div><div class='quotemain'>I notice since I got my car back, </div>

back from where?? a shop?? take it back. it ain't done yet.</div>

I know right :/ I know who I'll be giving a call Monday afternoon.