PDA

View Full Version : Car wont crank

Jet Black
03-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Well I went to turn on my car today, and after a quick flash the car died. Well the electronics work, though it wont crank over.

I think its either my fuse or an ignition coil. What fuses should I be checking? Also how do I remove the larger fuses in the engine bay?

edit: The electronics dont work. My radar detector, and some dashboard lights come on. Though other than that, nothing else electric works. The bulb behind the AC dial flickers when its turned on.

So now Im guessing its a dead battery. I guess listening to music for long periods without the engine running is a bad thing.

pinoyesv6
03-07-2005, 08:54 PM
weren't u talking about hte battery the other day?? maybe thats dead?? i mean it can have enough power to power your radio but not be strong enough to start your car.

but yea, all the fuses in the fuse box just pull out. with hte exception of those 2 10amp fuses that have that yellow lock on them. the same goes with the fused links. thats what im thinkking you're describing as the big fuses.

krispy03
03-07-2005, 09:16 PM
dude you better get your shit together before the meet. 'cuz im gonna drink you under the table!! bieotch!

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>then im gonna suck you off</span> ........did i just say that outloud?

peanotation
03-07-2005, 09:54 PM
is your G still under warranty? i imagine so

Jet Black
03-07-2005, 10:08 PM
weren't u talking about hte battery the other day?? maybe thats dead?? i mean it can have enough power to power your radio but not be strong enough to start your car.

but yea, all the fuses in the fuse box just pull out. with hte exception of those 2 10amp fuses that have that yellow lock on them. the same goes with the fused links. thats what im thinkking you're describing as the big fuses.

Ya i just found out it was the battery. Well Im off to buy a yellow top.

dude you better get your shit together before the meet. 'cuz im gonna drink you under the table!! bieotch!

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>then im gonna suck you off</span> ........did i just say that outloud?

Hahaha, stop teasing bitch. We'll see who wears the pants in this relationship.

is your G still under warranty? i imagine so

Well Im the 2nd owner, and its a 99, and it has 80k miles on it. I think it has about as much warranty as your car. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif