PDA

View Full Version : help it wont stop

datdude305
03-08-2005, 07:02 PM
gosh i hate the fact that life is hard !

i did seach and nothing matched up just right

well when i drive its perfect but once i start braking its get really bad viberation more so when im going 50-60mph but when less than 20 theres nothing

HELP ME :!: btw i looked at my passenger rotor its perfectly smoth ill do the drivers side tomarrow im gonna go 2 bed my head hurt

99 es Inline 4

pinoyesv6
03-08-2005, 07:06 PM
looks like you got some warped rotors.

Donovan
03-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Of course I will be either corrected harshly or hounded.. but..

The only thing I can think of is rotors I had the exact same problem..

Soon as I changed rotors to slotted and drilled ,problem gone..

your rotors may be warped... from going threw water fast and braking.. cooling and heating up the rotors makes it warp.

hsinya
03-08-2005, 09:38 PM
stock rotors are such crap, mine warped when i only had the car for 20k miles. if you have your lug nuts torqued at an extremely heavy load it will also make the rotors warp faster than usual. that happened to me.... stupid dealer mechanics

Donovan
03-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I agree

RedGalant2k1
03-09-2005, 05:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hsinya)</div><div class='quotemain'>stock rotors are such crap, mine warped when i only had the car for 20k miles. if you have your lug nuts torqued at an extremely heavy load it will also make the rotors warp faster than usual. that happened to me.... stupid dealer mechanics</div>

Actually you cannot cause damage to the rotors if you overtorque the lugnuts. What you will do is damage the studs, possibly strip the threads off the stud and causing a safety hazard.

datdude305
03-09-2005, 09:07 PM
so guess i cxan start saving 4 the tranny all over agin cuz i need new Fing brakes :evil: