PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new wheels: 18's

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Topic says it all... need to get some new wheels, but having trouble picking some out.

So far im liking the enkei LM1's the best. Prefere something in that type of style.

Anyone have any suggestions on some rims? Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!

DryBear
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
How much you looking to spend? What color are you going for? Are you worried about wheel weight or just want bling?

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 02:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much you looking to spend? What color are you going for? Are you worried about wheel weight or just want bling?</div>

Bling, not worried about weight at all. I had originally been interested in Chome, but I am willing to look at other options. Been looking a little at Glossy black, not sure how it would look. As you can see with my interest in the LM1's, im looking at spending $800-900... somewhere under $1k

Thanks for the response

BTW- Color of the car is silver incase anyone wanted to know...

quicksilver22
03-11-2005, 02:56 PM
post up some pics of the wheels you're looking at right now so we get an idea of the style you're going for...

stay away from Konig... they're too soft.

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 02:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quicksilver22)</div><div class='quotemain'>post up some pics of the wheels you're looking at right now so we get an idea of the style you're going for...

stay away from Konig... they're too soft.</div>

Funny you say that... my old ones are Konig Monsoons... just got a bent rim :roll:

What I am looking at:
http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/97/5d/a3_1_b.JPG

cardude03
03-11-2005, 03:20 PM
1k just for rims? or rim/tire combo? have you talked to str8?

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 03:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cardude03)</div><div class='quotemain'>1k just for rims? or rim/tire combo? have you talked to str8?</div>

Rims, I have tires for 18's from my old rims. Looking to spend probably $800 max on new wheels....

SilverDragonGTZ
03-11-2005, 03:42 PM
get gloss black with a chrome or polish lip...that'd look PIMP on silver...a tgc guy local to me (walrus2004 aka bryce) just put the enkei LM1's on his black GTZ....they look nice 8)

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 04:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverDragonGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>get gloss black with a chrome or polish lip...that'd look PIMP on silver...a tgc guy local to me (walrus2004 aka bryce) just put the enkei LM1's on his black GTZ....they look nice Â*8)</div>

Yeah, I was definatly thinking that a black gloss with a silver lip would look real good. Found a couple I like, anyone else got suggestions?

Appreciate the feedback Silver https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

shortdogg2k05
03-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Hell after seeing that wheel I am thinking of reconsidering what I want to put on my ride. Yea but you need to holla at str8304.

Niytrus
03-11-2005, 05:25 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shortdogg2k05)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hell after seeing that wheel I am thinking of reconsidering what I want to put on my ride. Â*Yea but you need to holla at str8304.</div>

Will do, thanks https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif