PDA

View Full Version : i know neel killed it but......???

yourbullit
03-18-2005, 12:14 AM
i read the four page thing about the civic lip, but i didn't see where any one said what year fits or if its any year and you just have to make it fit. if i missed something somewhere, my bad.

forgive me for i know not what i do

GalantGuy96
03-18-2005, 12:30 AM
hmm....all you had to do was read the first post....
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>LIPS THAT SEEM TO FIT Â*

99-01 Bumpers Â*
-2000 Civic front Lip </div>

btw, nice sig...i think ill steal it

DryBear
03-18-2005, 12:41 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmm....all you had to do was read the first post....
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>LIPS THAT SEEM TO FIT Â*

99-01 Bumpers Â*
-2000 Civic front Lip </div></div>

Just to be sure we are clear, this only applies to the 02-03 bumper - hasn't been tested on a 99-01 bumper and may well be different.

Kalamidad
03-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Neel9 Fitted a 2000 civic lip on a 99-01 bumper, His picks where not as good as Piony's but i think you get the idea.

neel9
03-18-2005, 10:27 AM
what do u mean i killed it?.. wtf.. u tell me to post pics.. i did.. and u wanna bitch about it....!!!!

Kalamidad
03-18-2005, 10:39 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>what do u mean i killed it?.. wtf.. u tell me to post pics.. i did.. and u wanna bitch about it....!!!!</div>

There is no need for such language or disrespect. No one has spoken out againts you. By my statement i meant that the pics where not as clear as piony's.

As for the author's statement about you killing it, everyone has a right to their opinion. If you can't handle it, i'm not sure you should be a part of this site.

Hodgson316
03-18-2005, 10:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>what do u mean i killed it?.. wtf.. u tell me to post pics.. i did.. and u wanna bitch about it....!!!!</div>

There is no need for such language or disrespect. No one has spoken out againts you. By my statement i meant that the pics where not as clear as piony's.

As for the author's statement about you killing it, everyone has a right to their opinion. If you can't handle it, i'm not sure you should be a part of this site.</div>

actually that's the calmest that I've seen someone say comeback at some...

yourbullit
03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>neel9 wrote:
what do u mean i killed it?.. wtf.. u tell me to post pics.. i did.. and u wanna bitch about it....!!!!</div>

what i meant by that was, you killed it by asking a lot of questions about it (in the topic i read.) No need to get hostile. i'll give you props for actually doing it.

oh and for peoples out there that like the sig. gracias the wifey did it. shes a photoshop freak.

OH and thanks galantguy and wanderingpinoy

neel9
03-18-2005, 04:57 PM
HEY NO PROBLEM .. THANKX ANY WAYS..

NelsonC
03-19-2005, 03:42 AM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Dude Neel Rocks! he didnt kill shit... Hey neel love the lip I saw tonight Cant wait to do it : D

GalantGuy96
03-20-2005, 12:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NelsonC)</div><div class='quotemain'>https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Â*Dude Neel Rocks! he didnt kill shit... Hey neel love the lip I saw tonight Cant wait to do it : D</div>
quiet n00b, stay on topic t00l.....................

lol, jk.......i love being an ass :biggrin:

HeadAche
03-20-2005, 12:59 PM
So all in all, how many people have done it so far, 2-3? and 1 guy using the integra 98 lip right?

neel9
03-20-2005, 05:01 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>what do u mean i killed it?.. wtf.. u tell me to post pics.. i did.. and u wanna bitch about it....!!!!</div>

As for the author's statement about you killing it, everyone has a right to their opinion. If you can't handle it, i'm not sure you should be a part of this site.</div>
at least i found an easier way to go about than u fools... thanks for the help.. u were off no help shit!!!..

cardude03
03-20-2005, 06:48 PM
hey neel, can u post some pix of the new lip. the ones i took came out too dark for me to really see it. and some guys were asking about it over at GF, so u might wanna stop by and answer their questions. and take their compliments https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif