PDA

View Full Version : A bigger Galant Model opportunity

lemacfar
10-08-2002, 04:36 PM
Ok guys, i just wanna let you know that i took some classes regarding Engineering and i know Pro-e, an engineering program for 3d-design, now, i was pondering the other day....

If i can somehow get my hands on the program so i can work on creating a galant model at home... i can most likely get models made becasue there is this special printer that creates 3d-models of whatever i can create on this program... so maybe you guys would be interested in helping me "find" the program cause im not gonna spend countless hours at school using thier program, id rather do it at home...,

just somethign to ponder over

ThaKiDThaTWinS
10-08-2002, 06:04 PM
whats the name of the program?

MnGalant
10-08-2002, 06:16 PM
The only way to get pro e and not spend thousands of dollars is probably go onto kasaz ( might not be the right way to spell it but something like that ) and download it. That where i got auto-cad and it worked well. But go to that website at your own risk cause i lost a computer using it. Its kinda like napster but its for files or programs. Just be careful

10-08-2002, 08:47 PM
MnGalant,
You're busted... since you're admitting using Illegal software !!!

but I agree, Kazaa may be your best bet since those kind of software are kind of rare, and only used by a few.

efiLnikcuFeciN
10-08-2002, 10:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingUltra)</div><div class='quotemain'>MnGalant,
You're busted... since you're admitting using Illegal software !!!

but I agree, Kazaa may be your best bet since those kind of software are kind of rare, and only used by a few.</div>

Not really !! cause :
1st he only said he downloaded the auto cad https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
2nd he maybe download the software but MAYBE he bought the license https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
( so no harm done )

RedGalant2k1
10-09-2002, 12:40 AM
Honestly, if you want to sell products or start a business you best spend the money to acquire that program legally. If you don't well i don't have to say anything. If you make money of using a illegally acquired program you and ALL your assets can be seized. Download it use it, but if you intend on making a profit BUY the program, trust me its well worth it.

Check and see if your school sells graphics programs you can get a student discount.

Fishboy55
10-09-2002, 05:56 AM
I'm closing this topic so the board doesn't hold any liability for acknowledging or recommending the use or acquisition of illegally obtained software.

Chip