PDA

View Full Version : Mitsu in the news (must read)

NYmagicstk
04-01-2005, 11:57 PM
<span style='color:blue'>Hey all, I'm from NYC, and I was reading the Metro newspaper the other day when I came across a little article about Mitsubishi, I'll type it word for word for y'all.</span>

MITUBISHI TO EXECS: PAY UP
Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said yesterday it is demanding damages of up to $12 million from seven former executives for their responsibility in a recurring scandal over hidden auto defects.
AP

<span style='color:blue'>This is just a heads up for everyone, the article didn't list the defects, nor which cars were affected, so just be aware.
Peace</span>

krispy03
04-02-2005, 12:06 AM
intake manifold!

G-spot
04-02-2005, 12:16 AM
intake manifold!

Vibration from steering wheel and why Mitsu Techs don't know squat how to fix it.

NYmagicstk
04-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Oh that's easy. You don't don't actually have to know how to fix cars to work as a tech, just put grease on your face and hands and apply... BOOM your hired. Why? cause you look likeyou know what you are doing. Those fuckin assholes. Then they wanna charge us fucking kidneys and shit just to do "required" maintenence.

95mitsu03
04-05-2005, 08:40 PM
what about premature timing belt failure?

HaloAngel
04-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Denny Hecker in MN!!! hehehehehhe

Marky
04-08-2005, 04:46 PM
intake manifold!

Vibration from steering wheel and why Mitsu Techs don't know squat how to fix it.

And here I was thinking I was the only one that had this problem.

Chubbieqt
04-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Damn I'm happy that it's not just me.. But Mitsubishi techs really do suck.. I took my 2001 ES to get fixed at Mitsubishi of Greenwich here in Connecticut for an electrical problem and the idiots told me that it was a problem with the aftermarket alarm that I installed. F**king idiots I never installed a f**king alarm it was only the one that came with the car when I bought it brand new off the lot. I took it to my dad and he just replaced a fuse and the shit was fixed.

Hey Look at me I'm a Mitsubishi Tech :dumbass:

shortdogg2k05
04-15-2005, 11:16 AM
[quote="NYmagicstk"]Oh that's easy. You don't don't actually have to know how to fix cars to work as a tech, just put grease on your face and hands and apply... BOOM your hired. Why? cause you look likeyou know what you are doing. Those fuckin assholes. Then they wanna charge us fucking kidneys and shit just to do "required" maintenence.[/quote

You are right about the techs not knowing shit. I work for a company that repairs chrysler body control modules (bcm) and we get all kinds of stupid complaints like "my cd player will not eject" or "when I make a left turn left speakers go off" :shock: so they send in the bcm. :?:

One dealer we sent this fool 4 different units and he kept callin sayin he still has the same problem. I told him after the first 2 didnt he think that maybe the bcm is not the problem. He still orders 3 more instead of actually diagnosing the car. Techs dont troubleshoot a car they call a hotline and they tell them what they think the problem is.

OzZyMaN3824
05-07-2005, 01:53 PM
My transmissions' central drive drum shattered at 12g miles getting on the freeway.......the best thing about mitz is the warranty...lol

JJSki78
09-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Or how about the magical horn that goes off on it's own. They never fixed the problem, because they didn't want to eat the cost of an airbag. So now I have no horn, since I pulled the fuse out. No big deal though, you guys are gonna hate me for this, but in Jan, I'm trading in the G for a Tacoma.

RedGalant2k1
09-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I never had trouble with my Galant.

rainfever
09-17-2005, 05:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marky)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-spot)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>intake manifold!</div>

Vibration from steering wheel and why Mitsu Techs don't know squat how to fix it.</div>

And here I was thinking I was the only one that had this problem.</div>

hahahahahahaha, there are TONS of people, and lots of threads discussing this problem. I'm confident all 8g owners experience it to one degree or another...but few bother complaining.

Personally i drive like a grandma, and the shaking occours for me somewhere in the 70 - 78MPH range. So i drive 60-65 on the freeways and im fine https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif (yeah, i've gotten my tires balanced numerous times https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Marky
09-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Over time I think this is the problem that will drive me to get another car, I am currently looking at the Infinty G35 and the Audi A4