PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone i got a quick Question..

sheefo2k
10-08-2002, 11:46 PM
k so today i went to the dealer ship, todo my 60, 000 miles service. and i have been hearing this really bad sound. its like a clicking in the engine . my engine sounded like a fricken disel engine but on a little higher pitch. but thats not the problem. i went today and they said they gonna check on that again..
So while i m in the showroom looking at the new cars. i saw the new suv it looks wierd and cool. but yea i got in one of the galants, and saw the silver package in the interior. its not wood or the ugly carbon fiber. the silver is just amzing and nice. i was thinking of switching to the silver. hmm i nkow i can prob buy them from the parts in the dealership but they will take alot of money. anyone know a cheaper place. or any suggestion abuot them or even some pics.

thanx alot
Sherif :roll:

x2gtz
10-09-2002, 01:23 AM
u can get the OEm titanium interior for about 170 bucks. If you dont want to do that, you can take the pieces off and prime and paint them. Use the search function on the top of the page to look for topics that discussed this.

Reelax
10-09-2002, 01:44 AM
$170.00 for the '02+ OE titanium? umm... i think the last time i priced that it was at least $300 for all the pieces. are you sure you counted all the parts? i mean there are four doors, shift console and radio console... that's 6 pieces total; if it was only that much i would have gotten that instead of the '02+ OE GTZ CF twist.

Fishboy55
10-09-2002, 05:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>$170.00 for the '02+ OE titanium? Â*umm... Â*i think the last time i priced that it was at least $300 for all the pieces. Â*are you sure you counted all the parts? Â*i mean there are four doors, shift console and radio console... Â*that's 6 pieces total; if it was only that much i would have gotten that instead of the '02+ OE GTZ CF twist.</div>
Yea Reelax is right. Please post a link if you can get it for $170. I priced it from DelRay Mitsubishi, and with our 25% discount it was still $230. Thanks.

Chip

pinoyesv6
10-09-2002, 03:16 PM
if titanium is for 170, check out how much is wood. i wanna buy a set of wood for my 02. just so i can pretend i still have my 2k and paint over the wood in a couple of weeks...

sheefo2k
10-09-2002, 04:51 PM
pinoy how about we trade man https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif haha wat do u say?
i have wood and u have titanum? is that what ur saying.. if soo then dude. shweet hmm wat do u say

pinoyesv6
10-09-2002, 04:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sheefo2k)</div><div class='quotemain'>pinoy how about we trade man Â*:P Â*haha wat do u say?
i have wood and u have titanum? is that what ur saying.. if soo then dude. shweet hmm wat do u say</div>

actually i want another set hahaha...don't ask y...im just crazy like that...who knoes...maybe i'll be able to cop the wood grain out of my old galant anyways

10-09-2002, 06:32 PM
I've seen some of those on ebay for like $100 ... not sure if they are similar things.

Fishboy55
10-09-2002, 09:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingUltra)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've seen some of those on ebay for like $100 ... not sure if they are similar things.</div>
Nah man, they're overlays. The factory kit are the entire trim pieces, 4 doors, the center dash and the shifter trim.

Chip

HondaKillerGTZ
10-09-2002, 09:17 PM
Pinoy I have a complete set of wood trim in my garage that can be yours... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

pinoyesv6
10-09-2002, 09:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HondaKillerGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pinoy I have a complete set of wood trim in my garage that can be yours... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif</div>

hey man thanks...uhm give me a week or so. i wanna see what ends up with my old galant. maybe they can still salvage it or something

x2gtz
10-09-2002, 09:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>$170.00 for the '02+ OE titanium? Â*umm... Â*i think the last time i priced that it was at least $300 for all the pieces. Â*are you sure you counted all the parts? Â*i mean there are four doors, shift console and radio console... Â*that's 6 pieces total; if it was only that much i would have gotten that instead of the '02+ OE GTZ CF twist.</div>

Reelax. my mistake, not $170. I paid $183 shipped from Gary Evans. I have posted his dealership's contact info before, actually even delray had given me a similar quote on the titanium finish but they were very slow in responding so I went with the other dealer.

the CF trim was 300+ plus I did not think it was all that, so I went for the Titanium.

lemme see if I can find contact info for that dealership. I have Gary's email somewhere.

x2gtz
10-09-2002, 09:49 PM
okay I am posting the email gary had sent me. just so u guys know the prices from these guys.
(reelax dang i said 183, it was 188 shipped https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )

> > > --- Gary Evans <[email protected]> wrote: > The
> > > carbon fiber style trim set runs $372.64. The
> > > > titanium finish style runs
> > > > $188.88 for the set.
> > > >
> > > > These prices do not include shipping.
> > > >
> > > > To order, please call 1.800.535.7767.
> > > >
> > > > Gary
> > > > [email protected]

Reelax
10-10-2002, 05:56 PM
yeah i bought my '02 OE CF GTZ trim from him at http://www.donherring.com ('http://www.donherring.com') . gary was super cool and gave me the best price he could at the time. i think i paid $350.00-$375.00 or so w/ next day air... i hate waiting.

i highly recommend gary evans at donherring but i've also heard good things about delray. i haven't really bought any stock parts lately but my local dealership has gotten expensive lately so if i need anything i'll be going to either of the 2 above.

sheefo2k
10-10-2002, 11:29 PM
hey xgtz can u plz post pics of ur titanum ones