PDA

View Full Version : Car was busted into last night

MitsuMan
10-09-2002, 10:37 AM
yeah so my car was busted into last night and someone stole my detatchable face to my radio (not the stereo, they couldnt get it out...haha) my CD book, and my text books for class, well yada yada yada, i got my books back , turns out the campus police found them, but had to replace my window and now gotta get it retinted, apparently they popped the trunk too cause it was opened a little looking for my system (amp,sub) but for those who remember, that was already stolen last May....oh well, we live in a pretty sweet world........

jluv97
10-09-2002, 11:49 AM
Sorry to hear that Dean
I hate Fuckin theives! Some people have no respect for the effort and dedication it takes to have a nice car. Time to go vigilante and start kicking peoples asses when you see them even look at your car!

Tazz2000
10-09-2002, 12:20 PM
Who was it that told that story about pulling out their 9 because some one was trying to figure out what kind of debadged car he had. That was funny. :lauging:

Try getting the campus security tapes. :thumbsup:

asalem97
10-09-2002, 07:12 PM
just curious do you go to American International? My best friend goes there and he's been havin problems too and I noticed you lived in Springfield.

brandon
10-10-2002, 10:39 AM
Damn Dean that sucks, did this happen right on campus? I know there are some bad areas not too far from there. Kid thieves must fiend off of college kids in that area. Shitty.

delo
10-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Fucking people. my ride was broken into last year. All they did was break the window and opened the glove box. didn't take shit though. not even the papers in the glove box or the change from the ashtray. i'm happy but i mean why fucking break in then. happened around the corner from my crib. now i try to park right in front of my house. constantly looking out the window at the car. Sorry to hear about yours.

TJC
10-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. That just sucks. Thieves prey on cars in campus b/c they know there's classes and what not and they have time when they see you leave or even feel a warm engine to know you are not coming back right away. Anyway, get alarms ppl. The louder the better to attract attention; that's the main thing. Thieves don't like attention.

I'm so glad we don't have to pull our 9's out here anymore, knock on wood. Used to be every summer, cars are broken into every other week. Looks like they are not coming around my neighborhood anymore to get goods for their next fix.

delo
10-11-2002, 10:04 AM
I have an alarm. maybe thats why the asshole didn't get a chance to take anything.

Dark Anghell
10-13-2002, 08:32 PM
all I can say is that alarms don't help anymore. First of all people ignore them, and also they can be turned off.

I had an alarm when my car was broken into. It din't even go off. F***ers even took a piece of gum I had in the car.

TurboGalant
10-18-2002, 04:35 PM
I lost $1800 worth of stereo from my truck, which was parked right in front of my house (40 feet from my room window). I don't take chances with my Galant. It goes in the garage, inside the fenced in back yard, with my 110# Rott staying out there. If I got a gun, I would not trust my self not to shoot somebody. They can be mauled by my dog though. :twisted: