PDA

View Full Version : blue diamonds (purple horse shoes)

NYmagicstk
04-21-2005, 10:30 PM
I've been searching for the website that sells all kinds of mitsu emblems, silver, red, blue, yellow. I saw it on a post not too long ago, but I can't find it again. Can anyone help me out if y'all remember the thread, or the site?
Thanx

pinoyesv6
04-21-2005, 10:42 PM
procarparts ('http://www.procarparts.com/store-subcat-maker.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=4&maker=MITSUBISHI')

NYmagicstk
04-21-2005, 10:53 PM
Thanx https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif you are a genius. That was exactly the site I was talking about

AntimonyER
04-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Wow sweet!

ChuloMxcn
04-22-2005, 10:33 AM
If you are just lookin for a different color, I went to a sign shop and grabbed some vinyl sticker sheets and i just put one over the emblem and cut it to fit with an exacto knife!!!

mrjaydeeone
04-22-2005, 01:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuloMxcn)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you are just lookin for a different color, I went to a sign shop and grabbed some vinyl sticker sheets and i just put one over the emblem and cut it to fit with an exacto knife!!!</div>

thats what I did but I used reflective tape like on a traffic cone
and it reflects at night and shines when other lights hit it

cardude03
04-22-2005, 03:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuloMxcn)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you are just lookin for a different color, I went to a sign shop and grabbed some vinyl sticker sheets and i just put one over the emblem and cut it to fit with an exacto knife!!!</div>

thats what I did but I used reflective tape like on a traffic cone
and it reflects at night and shines when other lights hit it</div>

oh man, i did that too, and coincidentally, the reflective tape that i used is practically the same color as my car, so its like, color-matched as well, only prob was the tape was a lil thin (not wide enough ), so it sorta looks kinda ghetto up close. cuz top part uses two pieces, and the bottom parts arent covered all the way...