PDA

View Full Version : Need help removing sunvisors for tv install

NYmagicstk
04-28-2005, 07:31 PM
<span style='color:blue'>hey wassup y'all, I'm coming to you with another small problem. I should be receiving my visor tv's by next friday, and I was trying to take my oem one off yesterday, but I couldn't find what was holding it. I tried a search and came back with no results. Has anyone taken theirs off, or does anyone know what key words would get me the results I need? I tried: "Removing and sun and visors" and "removing and sunvisors"
Thanx for the help.</span>

NYmagicstk
04-28-2005, 07:39 PM
<span style='color:blue'>Bump* I think I found the answer after I posted this, but I'd still like a few more responses just in case.</span>

Dave@SE
04-28-2005, 11:31 PM
I haven't had the visors in the car for a long while now, but I believe there is a plastic cover over the swivel side. Remove that and there are screws underneath that need to be removed. That should be it.

mrjaydeeone
04-29-2005, 12:11 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dave@SE)</div><div class='quotemain'>I haven't had the visors in the car for a long while now, but I believe there is a plastic cover over the swivel side. Â*Remove that and there are screws underneath that need to be removed. Â*That should be it.</div>

no visors?
what happened to them?
you still have them with the tvs in them laying around?