PDA

View Full Version : best way to cut grill teeth??

2k2mitsu
10-09-2002, 03:28 PM
i have a 2002...which had the uggliest grille. i already have mesh behind it, but i didnt cut out the tree bars that run across the grill. whats the best way to cut them out? and should i sand it down and paint it when im done? does anyone have a pic of this done to an 02?? thanks

pinoyesv6
10-09-2002, 03:54 PM
best way to cut them out...either with a small hand saw like a coping saw or maybe something like a dremel too. its just hard plastic, pretty easy to cut. just be careful not to crack soemthing u don't want to cut.

as for cutting and painting, well, thats totally optional. but, its gonna look hella better after sanding, filler, more sanding and then some paint.

GTZ
10-10-2002, 03:24 AM
How much will it cost to get the grill painted after cutting off the teetk? Or can I paint it myself?

pinoyesv6
10-10-2002, 10:15 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much will it cost to get the grill painted after cutting off the teetk? Â*Or can I paint it myself?</div>

the price for painting the frille can vary. i mean u can go out and get some paint and paint it yourself. or you can go to a pro and get them to paint it. ov course the prop is gonna be moreexpensive but most likely the paint job is gonna be of top notch quality. also the professional price is gonna vary due to the amount of prep work they might have to so to paint the piece(s)