PDA

View Full Version : Brake Vendors for 2002 galants

LatinGalant
10-10-2002, 02:15 PM
I finally found a vendor that has rotors and pads for the 2002 Galant. I am told these rotors and pads come from Europe the details I don't know yet I ordered mine today. www.Thepartsbin.com Then select Mitsubishi parts. I will let you all know how my experience was, I did not go with slotted or drilled because first my car is different specs 2002 and I can not even compare with eclipse or any other galant I also called Mitsu and they said that even 2002 has two different versions depending on manufacture date of the car could be BS. So this is the best I have found so far, I am hoping that they will last until more aftermarkets come out.

Xavier22
10-11-2002, 08:57 AM
keep me posted on that, yo!!! I just got brake pads for my 2002 in the front and their the oem ones, because they said thats al they had for it!!! when u get'em, let me know how they work compared to your oem ones they came with!!!

peace

LatinGalant
10-11-2002, 09:52 AM
The website that I got the rotors from was www.thepartsbin.com I also got the pads but I think I am going to go ahead and order the EBC pads from the www.Tirerack.com. I also think it would be a great Idea if we worked with the parts bin to set up some kind of a discount. They where really helpful but I should get my parts by next wednesday I choose free shipping and let you all know how the install went.