PDA

View Full Version : Eibach SPrings

RedGalant2k1
05-13-2005, 08:50 PM
I thought you all might like to know that Eibach is currently in R&D for the 9G Springs. All they need to complete production is a suitable test car in the California area. I spoke with their Tech line today and they assured me of this, so if your the owner of a 9th Gen Galant you should call Eibach

www.Eibach.com

Feared
05-14-2005, 02:12 PM
i would do that.. but i need my car! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

tmut121
09-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Anyone know if Eibach released the springs for the 9g 4cyl yet? i really need to lower my ride. i hate having nice chrome wheels on a stock high suspension. last i hear was in a couple months or so......

krazienluv10
08-06-2006, 11:58 PM
ty red im gonna pass by thier in a couple days... since its near my house, i just gave them a call

9G
08-07-2006, 12:05 AM
the 4g eclispe should fit since mike from RRE offered to sell it to me when i bought the progress swaybar. Atleast thats what i remember.

Galantus
08-08-2006, 09:37 AM
i just called my buddies shop and the eibach springs are $250,

but there are only 1 left of the Pro kit and over 100 of the Sportline

his website is www.qualitytire.com

Tech_Greek
08-13-2006, 02:35 PM
For the 9G?

Galantus
08-13-2006, 05:20 PM
well they're for the 4g eclipse but they will fit.
i should be buying some soon and i will let everybody know if they fit or not

Tech_Greek
08-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Please do!

krazienluv10
08-14-2006, 12:22 AM
i talked to WORKs the other day... they said they finished wit the prototypes and will start mass producing them in the next couple days(n soo they say)... i was gonna go with the 4g also when i noticed the drop will be like the first time when cape97 did his drop (search for his early pics of the prototype springs)

...the eclipse's gap are more even then the galants and will lower the car around 1.25 all the way around however their will still be a big gap in the front for the g that is... i ive been reading around the 4g forums and seems about right with their pics since their weight is exactly the same as ours, the only reason why i havent bought 4g springs yet. ill call tomoroo again and see whats up

Tech_Greek
08-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Well I would hope oliver or jamie would give me a call if they did start producing these, my credit cards are still empty from the last promise they gave me... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Doesn't instill too much confidence in a company when they tell you one thing and then tell you another 5 minutes later...

Jamie@WORKS
08-28-2006, 02:14 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>i talked to WORKs the other day... they said they finished wit the prototypes and will start mass producing them in the next couple days(n soo they say)... i was gonna go with the 4g also when i noticed the drop will be like the first time when cape97 did his drop (search for his early pics of the prototype springs)

...the eclipse's gap are more even then the galants and will lower the car around 1.25 all the way around however their will still be a Â*big gap in the front for the g that is... i ive been reading around the 4g forums and seems about right with their pics since their weight is exactly the same as ours, the only reason why i havent bought 4g springs yet. Â*ill call tomoroo again and see whats up</div>

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...=47881&start=31 ('https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=47881&start=31')

06galant06
04-08-2009, 02:41 PM
i called tha local shop for swome tein springs and they said that hey didnt make springs for my 9g galant...so i said that i was told tha 4g eclipse springs would work also...they gave me tha specs on it and it was 2.5 in tha front and 2.6 in tha rear...and it would be $210 shipped...would this work? answers are greatly appreciated!

Blazepr24
04-08-2009, 02:49 PM
^^^ 2.5 that is a big drop.... you sure its not 1.5 and 1.6? this sounds more like what it would be...but if it is 2.5 than you gonna be slammed and you will have to stick to 18 inch wheels anything bigger than that you will def rub and have to start rolling fenders... it will fit because the 4g eclipse and 9g Galant are built on te same chassis so everything but the body panels are the same and pretty much swappable