PDA

View Full Version : Foglight help

Serstylz2
05-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Well I was going to do the fog light rewire to turn signal, and I unscrewed that small gray screw next to the foglight thinkin i could get behind the fog that way. This made my fog light turn upward into the housing and now i cant seat it back in there correctly, and it wont go back into the tab hole on the right hand side. (Driver's side fog) any method out there for getting the fog back in? Thanks

mrjaydeeone
05-15-2005, 05:41 PM
you just gotta keep on trying
there is a tab on eithe side with a hole in the middle that you have to get a piece of the fog light back into

you can also remove the whole fog light and housing
if you go under the car there are 4 nuts that hold the housing onto the bumper and pull out the housing and set it back into place that way

I made that mistake a few times
when changing the stock fog light bulbs I would pull out the whole housing and then I realized that you can just unplug the bulb from underneath the car

hope I made sense and hope it helps

Serstylz2
05-15-2005, 11:04 PM
thanks, I might tilt the other one UP tho because I like the new beam pattern.. i jus have the turn signals and fogs on now and it looks pretty bright 8)

mrjaydeeone
05-16-2005, 12:31 AM
thanks, I might tilt the other one UP tho because I like the new beam pattern.. i jus have the turn signals and fogs on now and it looks pretty bright 8)

ah I see that's cool