PDA

View Full Version : Window motor and a/c problem

Champ
05-25-2005, 09:39 AM
my drivers side rear and front window motors died on me can i use the motor from the passenger rear for the front for the time being?

another thing when i turn the a/c or heat on it gives out an awful smell what is this? how do i get rid of it?

str8304
05-25-2005, 07:16 PM
when i turn the a/c or heat on it gives out an awful smell what is this? how do i get rid of it? I have the same problem, but my "G" is a 2003. I want to know the same thing.

Donovan
05-25-2005, 07:23 PM
my drivers side rear and front window motors died on me can i use the motor from the passenger rear for the front for the time being?

another thing when i turn the a/c or heat on it gives out an awful smell what is this? how do i get rid of it?

Good question about them motors , Im a glass guy..Automotive glass tech ..

Windshields , door glasses , back glasses , rear views. To ansewr your question. You'd have to take off the panels and see if they werethe same motor or call your local automootive glass shop ask a tech there.

qnz
05-25-2005, 11:20 PM
for the smell, try lysol-ing the air vents from the outside. turn the air on high. and that should kill most of the bacteria in there.

low sittin 8g
05-25-2005, 11:25 PM
ever hear of those little tree air freshners.. stick a few of them in there.. i promise you wont smell a thing.. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

or maybe while you were sleeping krispy went skeet skeet in your air vents