View Full Version : Gonna be gone...

uplaya101
05-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Im gonna be going to India/Dubai/London for two months over the summer. So i was wondering is there anything specific i need to do to the galant when your gone for a long period of time.

NYmagicstk
05-28-2005, 04:55 PM
disconnect your battery, so it doesn't drain. Fill up your gass tank, and put a bottle of fuel system cleaner in it.
When you get back, do an oil change.
After you finishe the oil change, check the tire pressure by doing a burn out and you should be fine. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

but seriously, do check the tire pressure.

VegasMatt
05-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Dubai is nice be sure to check out Wild Wadi water park while you are there...and look for my bathing suit, I lost it on a ride somewhere...

Are you staying at the Burj al Arab by chance?

pinoyesv6
05-28-2005, 10:29 PM
clean the car inside and out. especially the inside. pop in a box of baking soda inside of the car. if its gonna be parked outside maybe a cover. secure items of value. ie, maybe high end stereo.

cardude03
05-28-2005, 11:38 PM
i'd maybe get someone TRUSTED to maybe start it up every two or so days, maybe just give it a ride up and down the street.

uplaya101
05-29-2005, 03:22 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dubai is nice be sure to check out Wild Wadi water park while you are there...and look for my bathing suit, I lost it on a ride somewhere...

Are you staying at the Burj al Arab by chance?</div>

lol ill make sure i'll look for ur bathing suit. how can u loose that when ur on the ride?

naw i would love to stay at some of those nice hotels there, but my uncle lives there, so ya...

uplaya101
05-29-2005, 09:30 PM
also where is a good place to find car covers for our car