PDA

View Full Version : New Gauges for the 8G? Maybe?

toc8g
10-11-2002, 12:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm happy with my AC Autotechnic's Reverse EL Gauges, thanks. Â*The new Reverse EL Gauges should be coming out soon, too. Â*They're called the S7 Dimensional Gauge:</div>

http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/EGHC9600EA-S7.jpg

Are these comming out for the 8G???? Is that what you mean Rich??? Cus if that is what you mean then damn I want some!!!

schick
10-11-2002, 09:24 AM
HOLY SHIT! those AC Autotechnic gauges are sweet!

BGR, where did you find those at?

I wish they had those for the 7G, but I doubt they make them :cry:

BGR
10-11-2002, 11:56 AM
The address is in the picture. Autodynamic.com. They carry the AC Autotechnic gauges for the 8G. I'm not sure if they are going to produce the new S7 series for the Galant but I'm speculating and hoping that since AC went as far as going into production with the Reverse El for the 8G, they might just make the S7 for the Galant, too. Especially if we campaigned for it. Currently, they only made them for

Supernova
10-11-2002, 01:52 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>The address is in the picture. Â*Autodynamic.com. Â*They carry the AC Autotechnic gauges for the 8G. Â*I'm not sure if they are going to produce the new S7 series for the Galant but I'm speculating and hoping that since AC went as far as going into production with the Reverse El for the 8G, they might just make the S7 for the Galant, too. Â*Especially if we campaigned for it. Â*Currently, they only made them for</div>

Well son of a bisquet(sp) eater! I'm gettin some of those bad boys. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

toc8g
10-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Well maybe we could e-m that company to get them to make some for those of us who have not or did not get the AC Autotechnics!!??? Anyhow I will make a topic for this..

efiLnikcuFeciN
10-11-2002, 09:54 PM
I'm in if they do exist for 8G and also AC office is in LA, so i might just stop by and ask them https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

HeadAche
10-11-2002, 10:18 PM
WOW, i would love to get my hands on those S7's, they look totally weird, but their hot as hell at the same time..

Supernova
10-11-2002, 10:29 PM
So, they are in production now for the 8G or have they already been released?

speedygalant
10-12-2002, 02:40 PM
:wow: :wow: :wow: i would be in this one for sure!!!! let's get something going here. these gauges look sweet!!!

Supernova
10-12-2002, 03:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(speedygalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>:wow: Â*:wow: Â*:wow: i would be in this one for sure!!!! let's get something going here. these gauges look sweet!!!</div>

All they need to do is swap sides for the RPM and Fule and temp guages. And then, its some of the sweetest guages for the Galant. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

stephen7983
10-12-2002, 04:59 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toc8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm happy with my AC Autotechnic's Reverse EL Gauges, thanks. Â*The new Reverse EL Gauges should be coming out soon, too. Â*They're called the S7 Dimensional Gauge:</div>

http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/EGHC9600EA-S7.jpg

Are these comming out for the 8G???? Is that what you mean Rich??? Cus if that is what you mean then damn I want some!!!</div>

WOw..Damn those things are sweet... seriously yall.. let's email this guys to make them for our 8g galants. I really want those...

Supernova
10-12-2002, 09:10 PM
http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/EGMG9901M-REV.jpg

Will those fit the 8g? It whoes the RPM and full guages on the wrong sides for the 8g. Those are on autodynamic.com and they say its for the 8g.

Ghost Beat
10-12-2002, 10:56 PM
DAMN!!! who ever made the last el guagues for the 8g someone get in contact with them for these A S A P! caus im down foe these anytime and if anyone starts a buy on these put my name down as first in line these things are hot!!!!

ThaKiDThaTWinS
10-12-2002, 11:39 PM
big pimping

Reelax
10-13-2002, 12:40 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/EGMG9901M-REV.jpg

Will those fit the 8g? Â*It whoes the RPM and full guages on the wrong sides for the 8g. Â*Those are on autodynamic.com and they say its for the 8g.</div>

those are the GDI / AC gauges... the one's that glantesp commissioned and prepaid 2 large runs then sold for GDImports. i guess since AC tooled them they are now available from AC and being distributed now to autodynamic.com (and probably and handful of others). that's great news. i wonder if autodynamics had to buy large numbers to get this into their inventory? GDI bought the first order of 200 gauges and sold out then another 200 pieces of which there are probably less than 10 available at this point.

btw, yes they fit the 8G. they are just placed in the wrong order for the picture... but since they are not one piece gauges, that's no biggie. when you get them in the box, they are one on top of the other.

Ghost Beat
10-13-2002, 01:54 AM
dont let this post die out guys caus i most definately want these suckers and if and when they are available for the 8g start up a group buy we'll prolly get them dirt cheap since a lot of people WILL want this these things are hot as hell i keep logging back onto the boads to look at them https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif also is there any news or any chance about these overlays? caus you combine those guagues with those overlays thats a tko right there in my oppinion

http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/RD-GFM-C9600x.jpg

Remedy
10-13-2002, 02:19 AM
Those overlays are sweet, we should definately get these produced.

Ghost Beat
10-13-2002, 02:00 PM
ya the combo of those s7 guagues and those overlays i guaruntee we could get tons of members in on the deal first off those guagues are smokin hot the overlays would just ocmplete them so anyone think they can put in the work to find out about getting them done for the 8g?

Supernova
10-13-2002, 03:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://209.87.151.155/transfer/dbimages/large/EGMG9901M-REV.jpg

Will those fit the 8g? Â*It whoes the RPM and full guages on the wrong sides for the 8g. Â*Those are on autodynamic.com and they say its for the 8g.</div>

those are the GDI / AC gauges... the one's that glantesp commissioned and prepaid 2 large runs then sold for GDImports. i guess since AC tooled them they are now available from AC and being distributed now to autodynamic.com (and probably and handful of others). that's great news. i wonder if autodynamics had to buy large numbers to get this into their inventory? GDI bought the first order of 200 gauges and sold out then another 200 pieces of which there are probably less than 10 available at this point.

btw, yes they fit the 8G. they are just placed in the wrong order for the picture... but since they are not one piece gauges, that's no biggie. when you get them in the box, they are one on top of the other.</div>

Sweeeet.... I'll have to order some of these soon. I've wanted some for the longest time.

Ghost Beat
10-13-2002, 04:01 PM
those are nice but i dont htink they compare to the s7's the s7's look nice and im xtremely picky i think those look hot as hell

Tiller
10-13-2002, 10:37 PM
not sure what's so "hot" about those pink gauges... :roll:

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 10:45 PM
personally, i don't like the s7 style guages. too flashy for me. and i don't like how it looks like during the day. nonetheless, im all for making them, even if im not gonna buy them. its good to have a selection of parts to choose from so that everybody's car isn't the same

Lazarus
10-13-2002, 11:07 PM
I like them I just don't like the dial settings at every 20mph marks most cops only give you 10mph over the limit before they pull you. but they look awsome.

Ghost Beat
10-13-2002, 11:08 PM
yay go pinoy i friggin love these things (if you cant tell from teh amount of posts ive done in 2 days on them) i want these so bad espicialy with those overlays its my new obsession unfortunately im not raly the kind of person who can get thigs done thats why im trying to rally you guys that get this stuff done and done right to pick this up hopefully you guys will and we can have another "part" we can add to the parts page and keep that sucker growing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like them I just don't like the dial settings at every 20mph marks most cops only give you 10mph over the limit before they pull you. but they look awsome.</div>

they have the little dots a i can understand those prolly can be a bit annoying but i think i can definately get used to them nooooo probblem

BGR
10-14-2002, 04:58 AM
Remember folks, these S7 gauges displayed above are for the CIVIC, not the Galant. I'm quite sure if they are finally made for the Galant, the mph numbers will match our OEM setup and they may not have the GHEY pink :roll:

Ghost Beat
10-14-2002, 10:57 AM
heh they say thats its orange but im with you it looks rather pink in that picture might have to do somethign about that but i wouldnt realy care if they were theyre still hot...what about the overlays tough any chance we can get those done?

speedygalant
10-14-2002, 11:36 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>heh they say thats its orange but im with you it looks rather pink in that picture might have to do somethign about that but i wouldnt realy care if they were theyre still hot...what about the overlays tough any chance we can get those done?</div>

dude, you are truly obsessed!!! :lauging: i want these gauges too. reading ghost beat's post over and over on how they are soo good looking has made me want them more and more.

Ghost Beat
10-14-2002, 04:56 PM
lol! i know i know admitted to it a long time ago and now im just spreading it and its working hahahahah <---(insert evil laugh here)

neenjagtz
10-15-2002, 12:57 AM
I wrote the people over at autotdynamic and they just pointed me to the AC Autotechnic site. It seems like the S7s are being produced for 10 more vehicles before the NOV Sema show. Im not sure if the 8G is on that list, but lets keep our fingers crossed.

Ghost Beat
10-15-2002, 12:43 PM
who here wants to take bets the 10 cars are probably every gen honda civic and honda accord there is? maybe a neon or 2 in there too

Supernova
10-15-2002, 06:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>who here wants to take bets the 10 cars are probably every gen honda civic and honda accord there is? maybe a neon or 2 in there too</div>

Integras.... :roll:

Ghost Beat
10-15-2002, 07:14 PM
heh ya those too just saying if there's a 10 car list for anything the chance of a lant being on there is preety low as sad as that is its usualy the case

Sarah
10-15-2002, 10:34 PM
I want those gauges BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so sweet looking

Bad Galant
10-16-2002, 09:54 AM
I'm want in on the new S7's and the overlays that are posted!!! I think the 2 combo is off the hizzie. Let's get something going so we can get our hands on them, Soooonnn!!

Ghost Beat
10-16-2002, 11:51 AM
hehe ill give em my first born for that guage & overlay combo!

speedygalant
10-16-2002, 11:53 AM
:lauging: :lauging: :lauging: dud you caused me to spill my coffe all over my monitor and then i started coughing. that was a good way to put it!!! :lauging: :lauging: :lauging:

Ghost Beat
10-16-2002, 12:36 PM
woooops my bad https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Ghost Beat
10-17-2002, 12:36 PM
i went to the http AC Autotechnic's site they have a place where you can fill out a form and let them know about getting things make for your car and i filled it out for the s7 and the overlay's but it wouldnt accept the thing i clicked the button like a million times but it didnt send might just be me but i think owr chances of getting those 2 thigns made for the lant would be a little bit better if a lot of people actually went to the site filled out the thing even if you dont want it help out the one's who do (like myself:) the link is http://www.acautotechnic.com/achome.html ('http://www.acautotechnic.com/achome.html')
so if you guys can please go there and see if it works for you request the "S7 Guages" and the "AC Race Tech Dash" aka the overlays so come on guys lets do this thing!

speedygalant
10-17-2002, 12:49 PM
hey ghost, i am having the same problem. i'm gonna try the [email protected] instead. let's do that. the submit for request is not working!!!.

Ghost Beat
10-17-2002, 02:52 PM
ya i thought as much i did the same thing we just need whoever wants in on these to send these guys a e-mail requesting the guagues and the overlay and maybe we can get something done sure beats sitting here with owr fingers crossed in my oppinion...

Ghost Beat
10-19-2002, 01:35 PM
did anyone get any info back? i havent gotten anything yet...

Tiptronic
10-19-2002, 04:50 PM
those are sweet. hope they make them for us. has any one started a petition or emailed them

Ghost Beat
10-19-2002, 10:49 PM
scroll up and read the e-mail adress to "petetion" to get the guages and the overlay's made is up there drop them a note asking for the 8g and ask for the guages and the overlays the more people that write the better owr chances get

Ghost Beat
10-20-2002, 11:36 PM
wow this post's slippin down the ladder come on guys keep this thing going on up top the more peopel that read this the better owr chances get of getting these faster other wise we could have a wait and a half

99DE
10-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Geezus Ghost, with the amount of effort you put into this topic, you would think your the one in communication with this company. Have you called them to set up the group buy? Tell them how many is interested and what price range we are looking for. Then keep us updated.

8) Good luck

Ghost Beat
10-21-2002, 12:38 PM
all i realy know is only 1 other person than me is actually interested im not gona go speak on behalf of a lot of people unless i get some kind of setup where i know for sure that people are gona be down for it a lot of people say yea yea yea and then for some reason or the other back down and that ends up being a mess im trying to talk to them ive e-mailed them and told them that others will be interested but i dunno if they are realy but some will probably be conserding how popular the 1st reverse guages were im just trying to get myself a set but if others want it the e-mail adress is above and ive said it before the more people that want it and e-mail the company the better owr chances get im just trying to keep this topic in the peoples eye on top of the board so others who havent seen it can see it and maybe check it out as for the me calling and setting up a buy these arenet made for owr car yet and i dont have any group buy experience so id rather not get into that it would be better if someone with experience do it if they do come out fo rthe 8g

speedygalant
10-21-2002, 12:49 PM
hey ghost,

how is it going with them. have they responded to you yet?

Ghost Beat
10-22-2002, 09:41 PM
nope no responce at all but it can take time site's usualy take a while to reespond especially "large" one's sometimes they never even reply but one can hope thats why i was saying if more people mailed them asking for the guages and the overlays were more likely to get noticed...

speedygalant
11-13-2002, 05:59 PM
awww, i found it. thanks domie. i needed to put this post back in the race with the others.

Ghost Beat
11-16-2002, 02:07 AM
anyone get any news on these? i didnt hear anything back from the site

speedygalant
11-17-2002, 09:38 PM
nope, no news yet. i guess they barely got any responses from us :cry: oh well.

Ghost Beat
11-17-2002, 09:51 PM
ya i REALY REALY REALY wanted those guages ( as if anyone who has followed this post cant tell that) and that overlay wish more people would have showed interest or even hit up the company with a mail we got so many members no way they could have ignored that many e-mailes https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif im still gona try and get incontact with them one way or the other im determined to see these in my guage cluster :thumbsup:

ucool80
12-03-2002, 12:06 PM
did we ever get a group buy going for this? Where can i get these gauges, man they are sharp!

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!

Ghost Beat
12-03-2002, 07:26 PM
no one ever got any information back but im trying here and there to see what i can get going but dont get your hopes up its probably not gona happend for a while if ever

Niytrus
12-19-2002, 01:02 AM
Did anyone ever hear anything else about this? I know i still want them :wink:

BGR
12-19-2002, 01:14 AM
Not really. They only release gauges for more Honda cars and the RSX and Integras.

speedygalant
12-19-2002, 07:28 AM
yeah, Rich is right. Dam :mg: hondas sux!!! i never heard back from them. i even gave them a link to this post so they could see the buzz about their new gauges. Oh well.. :cry:

Xska55
12-19-2002, 06:00 PM
I looked in both actechnics site and and the other, autodynamic or
something, both of there applications said they where for
99-01 galant v6 manual,,,,,,,,,manual? as far as i knew they didnt make galants in stic,,, and i own a i4,,,,,will the v6 gauges match the i4's???
could somebody help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]