PDA

View Full Version : Car aiming to irritate me..

Serstylz2
06-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Well I jus got some new Eurolite turn signals, went to drop em in, easy thing right? Wrong.. I put em in, one of em wont light up at all, only time it shines is when i hit my keyless lock or unlock... and somehow my subs stopped playing...? I checked the fuses that were messin w. me before, taht wasnt the problem.. started raining so I'll have to attack it tomorrow.. any ideas what the hell is causin this?

P.S. I have the bright turn signal mod and I thought that one of the wires came loose, that wasnt the issue tho.

shortdogg2k05
06-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Check fuses under the hood. Do your interior lights light up(panel illumination, ac controls, gear selctor)? If not then check the fuses under the hood.

Serstylz2
06-10-2005, 04:42 PM
everything lights.. ive done fuses so much its the 1st thing i went to check. I may jus unwire the bright turn signal mod and see whats up after that

SinSere
06-10-2005, 04:53 PM
that would be my guess, something with your bright signal mod that the Eurolite bulbs don't like. If youre fuse was blown, they wouldn't light up at all, but you said they still flash when you do your alarm like mine. that is a quirky problem I must admit.

Serstylz2
06-10-2005, 04:59 PM
i had Eurolites in the before and one burned out, so I put my ambers in till I could get another one, then went to do the swap back today and all the madness began. Tomorrow is another day to work on it tho.. hopefully I wont have to remove the mod and I'll figure out whats going on with it. I was jus laying down and figured out why my subs probably werent firing so maybe that will come to me as well

pinoyesv6
06-10-2005, 05:21 PM
so hol on. you put in the eurolites and you have lighting problems. you put in the amber bulbs and the problems go away?? sounds like its the bulb thats your problem.

Serstylz2
06-10-2005, 05:52 PM
no.. it went like so:

I had the Eurolites, did the fog light mod, dropped one of my Eurolites during the mod, so put the ambers in after i was finished

Got new Eurolites, went to replace them, current problems im havin now have arrived